A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Atarax or Zoloft addiction

[di...]

@[di...], i had a look once again. Did you take atarax 3 times, all in all, in May and nothing of it in April? Oh, and what about 5 days on phenazepam? Could you mark the days with a different color as well? Sure, if you don'mind only. I think such a graph could be really helpful. Very wise of you:classic_smile:

In April I took Atarax quite often, I just don’t remember 🤡 (about half every three days)

Yes, I’ll mention it a little later 🙏

I was prescribed Phenazepam along with fluoxetine. True, phenazepam made me a vegetable only from a quarter, but it didn’t remove the anxiety, so I stopped using it, and Fluoxetine made my mood a little better, but the dereal never went away. I didn't have any problems with major depression at the time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Hi again! 

I made a graph in a Google spreadsheet, can I add it to my main post? 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FeyWn2cUXt8UGRp0th2-hMbfjJBzb2PU6Xyg2HcKy_4/edit?usp=sharing

@[...]

This graph looks like it would fit well into your history.  Just click on your profile, then edit profile and you can fill in your medication history.  This will make it easier for buddies to offer suggestions since they'll be able to see what you've been doing. 

• Like 1

Hello again, @[...]! 🙏

I saw several times that you were off Zoloft for 9 months. Can I ask you how it was? Was there derealization and did it go away? This is my most alarming symptom, it’s hard for me to maintain communication with my family because of this

Hi, @[di...]. Emm, i tried zoloft for 1 month in February, 2021, when i hit an uptick of inexplicable symptoms. In fact, I guess it was benzo tolerance (interdose withdrawal) multiplied by covid but i didn't know anything about benzo being harmful then. I'm not sure about derealization due to zoloft but i had sort of akathisia. I couldn't stay calm, relax or talk to people freely. It was always a great effort to me. Just wasn't myself anymore. It was September, 2021 when i started to relax a bit. 

Have you ever had derealization prior to this April? 

Thank you very much for your answer! @[...]

When it all started (April 7), I thought that there was something wrong with my vision (it was normal), then something with my brain (magnetic resonance imaging was normal), and only then I found on the forum what it was .
Yes, I can remember literally several times in my life when I had derealization. But after Zoloft it started suddenly and still doesn’t go away. I thought you had derealization or something like that.

1 hour ago, [[d...] said:

Thank you very much for your answer! @[...]

When it all started (April 7), I thought that there was something wrong with my vision (it was normal), then something with my brain (magnetic resonance imaging was normal), and only then I found on the forum what it was .
Yes, I can remember literally several times in my life when I had derealization. But after Zoloft it started suddenly and still doesn’t go away. I thought you had derealization or something like that.

@[di...], i just don't know what derealization means. Never had it. Since we're all different, our bodies react to stress and everything differently. That means something like for you it's derealization and for me it's akathisia and headaches. I don't think it matters much what symptoms in particular we have. It's rather individual. I do hope your derealization will go much sooner than it was with my zoloft induced symptoms.