Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Pressure inside of head

[be...]

Hi everyone I posted here yesterday first time I hav been know 14days without benzos I dropped them in 3months which was pretty fast cause I hav been using 12years sometimes very large doses. But still I'm feeling little bit better than a last week. But there is very weird pressure in my head I don't know if I'm imagining it cause I think my brain is damaged. But it started yesterday 

Anyone have same experience?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

Me! Im 11 week off. Some symptoms come and go but that one stucked 

8 weeks off. here

i just don't wanna have these weird swelling/electrical sensations in the head and insomnia

if these sensation goes away and i can sleep at night, i think i can say that i'm much better

Yeah here too I'm sleeping one or two hour wake sweaty then I sleep another 1-2 hours wake up sweaty this goes whole night. I'm glad I can even sleep. When I was even with 7.5mg oxepam I could sleep but as soon it goes away I can't. And here is a tip make breathing exercises they helped me cause our bodies can't deal with anxiety try to found other ways they helped lot. Thank you all for you answers we gonna make it!

6 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

Yeah here too I'm sleeping one or two hour wake sweaty then I sleep another 1-2 hours wake up sweaty this goes whole night. I'm glad I can even sleep. When I was even with 7.5mg oxepam I could sleep but as soon it goes away I can't. And here is a tip make breathing exercises they helped me cause our bodies can't deal with anxiety try to found other ways they helped lot. Thank you all for you answers we gonna make it!

21 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

8 weeks off. here

i just don't wanna have these weird swelling/electrical sensations in the head and insomnia

if these sensation goes away and i can sleep at night, i think i can say that i'm much better

The sleep situation is ok for me. From one day to another, I just started sleeping more and now I can sleep 6/7 hours without interruption what is amazing!! 

my major problem is headaches, visual disturbance… under others that come and go 

1 minute ago, [[K...] said:

The sleep situation is ok for me. From one day to another, I just started sleeping more and now I can sleep 6/7 hours without interruption what is amazing!! 

my major problem is headaches, visual disturbance… under others that come and go 

thats good for u. i can't really sleep

The doctor prescribed me sertralin Ssri medicent I was thought It was helping me but today I didn't take it I hav been taken it 3weeks and it just make everything even more worst. Or I just had better day but it was stupid even try that when my brain is ❤️‍🩹 recovering. Today I was little happy I get new 🎧. Yeah this is hard but we are harder!

17198271331864718406226024060095.jpg

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

The doctor prescribed me sertralin Ssri medicent I was thought It was helping me but today I didn't take it I hav been taken it 3weeks and it just make everything even more worst. Or I just had better day but it was stupid even try that when my brain is ❤️‍🩹 recovering. Today I was little happy I get new 🎧. Yeah this is hard but we are harder!

17198271331864718406226024060095.jpg

Having a really good sound makes all the difference!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Having a really good sound makes all the difference!

True dat! And I can watch videos in bed without disturbing my fiance 😅

1 minute ago, [[b...] said:

True dat! And I can watch videos in bed without disturbing my fiance 😅

That is just awesome!! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [[K...] said:

Μου! Είμαι 11 εβδομάδες άδεια. Κάποια συμπτώματα έρχονται και φεύγουν αλλά αυτό κόλλησε 

Hey 👋 like what symptoms? I'm.13 weeks free.

Yes, I experience lots of different head “pressures” and “sensations.”  Mine are often hard to describe.  They get painful sometimes but very different than a headache.  It’s likely just nerve cell inflammation and nerves not communicating properly as a result of benzo use.  Highly annoying - just try not to be alarmed by it.  

Mine also change from day to day.  Come and go…and mutate a little. 

On 01/07/2024 at 15:06, [[l...] said:

Hey 👋 like what symptoms? I'm.13 weeks free.

Light sensitive, pain in the scalpe, pain in the forehead, dizziness, anxiety… 

run a cold showerhead on the back of your head/neck. pretty sure this stuff is from inflammation and it can be calmed a bit like any other inflammation to give you a short break.