Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Our GABAs are altered when they return.... Is it true?

[be...]

Just now, [[C...] said:

There are people in other war torn countries worried about surviving and getting their next meal, and you are concerned about the possibility of not being able to drink alcohol regularly?

i'm not the one who said i'm concerned about not being albe to drink. i actually don't drink at all.

i can't believe that i have to live in this physical pain in my head. 

i won't be able to work... i can't drive for more than 10 min. i won't be able to do what i used to do... all my dreams are being destoryed.

1 minute ago, [[b...] said:

i just included the source

Yes, and I explained to you what that is most likely referring to, but you would much rather believe it refers to your interpretation that you will suffer for the rest of your life?

Just now, [[b...] said:

i'm not the one who said i'm concerned about not being albe to drink. i actually don't drink at all.

i can't believe that i have to live in this physical pain in my head. 

i won't be able to work... i can't drive for more than 10 min. i won't be able to do what i used to do... all my dreams are being destoryed.

Where does that article state that it means you will suffer acute withdrawal symptoms permanently?

7 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

im crying..

people say that you don't see fully healed people because those who fully heal don't come here but is it really impossible to see at least one? one... yes one... 

There's plenty come on here. There's 2 in this thread now.

8 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Where does that article state that it means you will suffer acute withdrawal symptoms permanently?

i want to fully heal.. fully heal.

i want to work again with my clear head without memory impairment and electricity. i want to go to the shopping mall with my family without hypersensitivity to light and sound. i want to travel around the world like i used to... my head vibrates and gets electricuted when i drive for 5-10 min.... where will i get if i get out of acute??? i used to fly for 14 hours on a boeing 777-300.  my parents are getting old. i want to travel to europe with them before they die. i want to go to graduate school and tell people that i did. i want to play the video games that i like... i want to walk and run around the park and town without my heart going crazy.... i don't think i can ever do it. i want to heal 100%...

Edited by [be...]

Omg I have never felt so scared , I feel I have delusions from this , I feel it’s done something to my brain . I’m scared so much about a situation I can’t get over it . I feel like I have impending doom and it’s going to hanging over me my whole life . I can’t even leave my house , please what do I do , and now it stated our brains never heal 

1 minute ago, [[L...] said:

Omg I have never felt so scared , I feel I have delusions from this , I feel it’s done something to my brain . I’m scared so much about a situation I can’t get over it . I feel like I have impending doom and it’s going to hanging over me my whole life . I can’t even leave my house , please what do I do , and now it stated our brains never heal 

calm down... please...

1 minute ago, [[L...] said:

calm down.. we need to figure out what we can do now...

Everyone wants to heal 100%. I understand your upset but there's no reason you won't. So many other people do, why not you? Everyone thinks there not going to be themselves again. Your obviously going to feel like that sometimes when you feel this shit. But most people get there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

Im Sorry I’m just so scared about my children . What can we do !? 

idk... i don't have kids but im worried about myself too. this is so surreal

Edited by [be...]

46 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

Is this why I went into a wave from stress , I wish I had known I would have been more careful , my brain is damaged 

do u have any physical symptoms in the head or are you just emotionally anxious?

I have fear ; paranoia , I’m scared to death that something has happened , that I’ve been seen , I feel I can’t be alone , I can’t go out , I have impending doom , burning electric in my body , burning in my pelvis , feel I need to get out of my body , anyone tell me how I can function like this and raise 4 children 

Just now, [[L...] said:

I have fear ; paranoia , I’m scared to death that something has happened , that I’ve been seen , I feel I can’t be alone , I can’t go out , I have impending doom , burning electric in my body , burning in my pelvis , feel I need to get out of my body , anyone tell me how I can function like this and raise 4 children 

u don't have anything electric in your head? this electrical thing really hurts me in the head

Just now, [[L...] said:

No it starts in my mouth and runs through my body 

oh i see.... mine is so bad that my head is electricuted 24/7....

9 minutes ago, [[L...] said:

Tbh the electric feeling is the least of my worries , the mental 

crap is killing me 

i wish i only had emotional symptoms. this electrical sensation kills me 24/7... i can't rest

When hopeful suggestions and comments are made to members who are suffering, its discouraging when the recipients don't acknowledge the effort and instead continue to post negativity and doom.  We're here to help each other understand what is happening and to offer reassurance that recovery is possible, thank you to those who are doing their best to lift others up.