Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Intense body pain/pressure.

[dp...]

Just wondering if excrutiating pressure/pain is normal for this. Like it feels like there is intense pressure in my head, neck and entire body to the point I feel like I'm being crushed paper thin like I'm in a pressure cooker. It goes hand in hand with akathisia. It's not normal muscle pain, but it feels like throbbing, tormenting pressure cooker pain all over the body from head to toe.

All you can do when this hits is sit in the hot shower and moan and beg for mercy it's so intense.

Anyone else? Thank you.

I'm so sorry you are suffering like this, I have been there myself everyone is different,I know but the fatigue makes it feel worse hang in there 

Sorry you have this, too. And I have the fatigue, also. My legs ache as if I had the flu except when I walk outside for forty minutes. Now it's starting to wake me in the night.

4 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Just wondering if excrutiating pressure/pain is normal for this. Like it feels like there is intense pressure in my head, neck and entire body to the point I feel like I'm being crushed paper thin like I'm in a pressure cooker. It goes hand in hand with akathisia. It's not normal muscle pain, but it feels like throbbing, tormenting pressure cooker pain all over the body from head to toe.

All you can do when this hits is sit in the hot shower and moan and beg for mercy it's so intense.

Anyone else? Thank you.

I feel the same way. I can never relax. How far out are you?

10 hours ago, [[d...] said:

Anyone else? Thank you.

I get that. Is it a new symptom for you?  Have you done anything differently lately?

11 hours ago, [[i...] said:

I feel the same way. I can never relax. How far out are you?

5 years off all drugs. Been like this for the past 4 years,.. the first year off was bad and increasingly getting worse,.. but the past 4 have been inhumane.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, [[f...] said:

I get that. Is it a new symptom for you?  Have you done anything differently lately?

The past 4 years I've dealt with it. It goes hand in hand with akathisia seems like. Much worse when weather fronts move through. Done nothing different lately. Just seems to be one of those things where there is not a whole lot of rhyme or reason.

1 hour ago, [[d...] said:

The past 4 years I've dealt with it. It goes hand in hand with akathisia seems like. Much worse when weather fronts move through. Done nothing different lately. Just seems to be one of those things where there is not a whole lot of rhyme or reason.

I totally understand that.