Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Desperate for help In Norway

[He...]

2 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

Thanks to all replies that was made the last day .I just dont have the energi to reply now because got in hard wd.I think it is because i was stupid and painted somthing for my bike with spraycan and inhaled some of the fumes .I used a mask ,but forgot it for a moment.Today i just read that wd symtoms can rise from chemicals !! why do i always have find out things like that to late =)  wish you all a nice calm day.

we would never take benzo from the beginning if we knew about it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, [[b...] said:

we would never take benzo from the beginning if we knew about it.

That is so true !  I should be put up road signs that had a text:  .Be careful so you dont get trapped in benzo wd hell. =)

12 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

i just read that wd symtoms can rise from chemicals !!

Maybe, maybe not. We're made from chemicals ourselves.  I've stopped thinking in terms of triggers.  To me it is all the same whether we do something pleasant or not we're going to feel rotten until our brain repairs itself. So I would carry on fixing your bike regardless, otherwise we all just end up sitting in a dark room doing nothing.

I am on my own too, no support at all, friends all gone, incredible how this has happened.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

Maybe, maybe not. We're made from chemicals ourselves.  I've stopped thinking in terms of triggers.  To me it is all the same whether we do something pleasant or not we're going to feel rotten until our brain repairs itself. So I would carry on fixing your bike regardless, otherwise we all just end up sitting in a dark room doing nothing.

I am on my own too, no support at all, friends all gone, incredible how this has happened.

Thanks WU WEI  it is good to know that we are not alone and can interact on this site .Just wish i found it before used benzo 6weeks so i could have stopped then.But ended up finding the site and ashton maual after 9 months when i CT from benzo and had to start up again.This extra suffering could have been avoided if someone told me.

29 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

This extra suffering could have been avoided if someone told me.

Yes its incredible how ignorant some of the doctors are. All I got from mine was to take a higher dose more regularly when it was the drug that was making me sick! Being poisoned and being told by a doctor to take more of the poison.  Makes me very angry

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [[W...] said:

Yes its incredible how ignorant some of the doctors are. All I got from mine was to take a higher dose more regularly when it was the drug that was making me sick! Being poisoned and being told by a doctor to take more of the poison.  Makes me very angry

Yes that’s what most of them will do unfortunately. I just warned my neighbor not to let her doctor give her benzos. He has already started her on AD. I told her how important it is to look up any medication before taking it. And when you look, look thoroughly for what WD would be like. I also told her when she comes off of the AD, do a very slow taper regardless of if the doctor tells you otherwise because he more than likely doesn’t have a clue. I reminded her that they are “ practicing” medicine.   
If I had of known what I know now! I also wouldn’t have taken Ambien. 

• Like 1