Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Scalpe pain

[Kr...]

I've still got scalp pain at 16 months, along with face, jaw, ear, back of head, horrible squeezing and crushing etc....   I think it varies how long this lasts from what I can see reading other posts so I don't think you will get a definitive answer but it is always interesting to hear from others who have healed

Just now, [[W...] said:

I've still got scalp pain at 16 months, along with face, jaw, ear, back of head, horrible squeezing and crushing etc....   I think it varies how long this lasts from what I can see reading other posts so I don't think you will get a definitive answer but it is always interesting to hear from others who have healed

24/7 pain? Thanks for the answer! 

Yep, 24/7 relentless. They say the more pain you feel the more healing is taking place. Hope that makes you feel better! My theory is my head muscles have been tensed up for so long, years and years, and the drug was the only thing that would release this tension. Now without the drug the brain has to learn how to relax naturally.  If it has hasn't been years and years for you then hopefully the tension will release sooner

3 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

Yep, 24/7 relentless. They say the more pain you feel the more healing is taking place. Hope that makes you feel better! My theory is my head muscles have been tensed up for so long, years and years, and the drug was the only thing that would release this tension. Now without the drug the brain has to learn how to relax naturally.  If it has hasn't been years and years for you then hopefully the tension will release sooner

I was on Mexazolam for 4 years so yeah I think it’s exactly the same situation… 

What do you do to feel better? I do yoga… doing some head massages. I don’t know. Putting some creams on the head.  taking cbd without thc…

27 minutes ago, [[W...] said:

i can understand that they are the muscles when the tension is from the side of the head. but what the heck is it when it is the top of the head? there r no muscles on the top of your brain.

18 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

What do you do to feel better?

Not easy ! Can't do exercise, just gently rolling around the floor sometimes, just a distraction really. Only recently I got the idea to pretend I had taken a diazepam pill and try and recall the sensation in detail. It was a sort of "couldn't care less about anything" feeling, wonderful ( no wonder we all fell for it in the beginning!)   I'm going to try practising this more and see if it helps.  So basically a visualisation of how I would feel after taking the drug.  

15 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

i can understand that they are the muscles when the tension is from the side of the head. but what the heck is it when it is the top of the head? there r no muscles on the top of your brain.

Also have it on the top Of my head…

maybe we can take something for the muscles? 

10 minutes ago, [[b...] said:

but what the heck is it when it is the top of the head

There are some wonderful 3D illustrations if you google. Top of the head is over the skull which is covered in fascia and all sorts of tiny connections into muscles we never would have known about unless we needed to, and they are all brimming with GABA receptors. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, [[K...] said:

maybe we can take something for the muscles?

Pills never cure the problem, only mask the symptoms.  Need to find a better way to reduce the tension, but we can only do that when we have our GABA receptors back online again.