Important Survey - Please Participate ×

0.125mg clonezapam

[li...]

Can you stop after you get down to 0.125mg half of 0.25mg of clonezapam or should you taper more.

Edited by [li...]
more information

You should continue to taper .125 MG is too high to jump off unless you want a lot of horrible symptoms .025 - .0625mg is a jump off points. I am currently at .05 MG’s and still get nasty symptoms just telling you what I’m experiencing. It does get harder after .125mg not to discourage you but just to let you know where you may be in for depending on how your body takes the symptoms. Hope this helps you stay strong Godspeed.

Edited by [Sw...]

May I ask how you're feeling, has it been difficult symptom wise? If you've not experienced any symptoms, you might be okay to jump at .125 but as @[Sw...] noted, most will taper lower, especially if the previous reductions have produced intense symptoms. 

1 hour ago, [[l...] said:

Some symptoms, not to bad but can definitely feel it.

Beth

If that's the case, then I agree that tapering lower would be helpful.  You'll still likely experience symptoms when you finally decide to jump but at least by tapering lower, you're hopefully giving yourself a softer landing. 

1 hour ago, [[l...] said:

Some symptoms, not to bad but can definitely feel it.

Beth

So I have been tapering for six months off of .5 mg clonazepam it’s never been easy. That’s why I’ve continue to go down to the lowest I can get my scale to read which is .036 mg I’m hoping for a soft landing, but there is no guarantee in that that’s the hard part. You don’t know until you jump so you play chicken with it that’s why this is Such a nasty drug to get off of. I only took it for three months like you so my taper is longer than my initial usage. I believe the half-life or what always hit you in the backside after a cut or a jump so the closest to zero you can get is all you can do and hope it goes well. I have one more cut from .052 which is what I’m at now. I will be jumping at .042 or .036 MG

Edited by [Sw...]

If you’re using a scale, a lot of them will not read below .036 unless you buy an expensive one and even then there’s no accuracy guarantee because it’s just a crumb and it’s so small.

10 minutes ago, [[l...] said:

Thanks, very helpful!😀

If you find that you get down this low and you’re not able to stabilize at that point, you need to just jump. I will say that I have been barely functional at times when I take a cut. But I’ve just greeted my teeth and got through it. Never really getting feeling that good. hope this helps you

Edited by [Sw...]

To make sure scale reads correctly at small doses, I used to first weigh the initial (or total) pill or large chunk (before splitting off the dose amount).

Then (after getting the proper dose amount weighed and putting it aside), I would weigh all the excess bits and see if that weight amount, together with the dose weight, adds up to the initial total weight.

There might be some powder missing but at least I knew I was not off too much. Usually the leftovers were heavier so easier to get an accurate reading from them.

I agree, this is horrible. Like many of us I never would of started this if I knew, my doctor said “you can stop you haven’t been on long enough and such a small dose. Good thing I found this site.

Beth

1 minute ago, [[l...] said:

I agree, this is horrible. Like many of us I never would of started this if I knew, my doctor said “you can stop you haven’t been on long enough and such a small dose. Good thing I found this site.

Beth

Yeah, my situation is exactly the same. Seems to be really common around here. Doctors just don’t give you any information. There’s no way I would’ve taken this drug. Knowing what I know now.

My doctor told to take it 3 times a day- I did for a week-but made me sleepy so I droped the dose’s to one 25mg a day. It really did nothing for me, so happy I didn’t do the 1.5mg a day. Stay safe let me when you jump and how you did.

8 minutes ago, [[l...] said:

My doctor told to take it 3 times a day- I did for a week-but made me sleepy so I droped the dose’s to one 25mg a day. It really did nothing for me, so happy I didn’t do the 1.5mg a day. Stay safe let me when you jump and how you did.

Probably be jumping next week maybe sooner