Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Loosing hope 😞

[S_...]

Guys I really can't do this anymore....I honestly feel like this will never end there's just no point anymore everyday is another day of suffer and pain...it's been 8 months when does this end :,( I was only on it for 6 weeks I don't understand why I have to suffer this long :,( does this really end ? 

@[S_...], yes, it does! The process of benzo withdrawing is nonlinear. I guess that's why there can be doubts about it all. So hard to feel at our worst again after being reasonably ok. If i'm not confused, you had a good window prior to the setback, right? You will have one more and then more and more, believe it or not.

Oh, i had ocd too, very torturous. Still reminds me about itself when i catch a wave.

We need patience.

• Like 1

Yea I had windows for 2 months straight and I was feeling amazing with no symptoms  and I thought it was finally over until this happened and now it feels like I'm going into a downward spiral again 😞

9 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

Agoraphobia, fear of living , impending doom, emotional numbness and don't feel like my self I can't do this anymore 

so they are basically emotional symtoms...

no physical symptoms?

@[be...] yea my physical symptoms are long gone I can go to gym and run or lift without problem and eat whatever i want but it's just the mental symptoms that is back again 😞 

1 minute ago, [[S...] said:

@[be...] yea my physical symptoms are long gone I can go to gym and run or lift without problem and eat whatever i want but it's just the mental symptoms that is back again 😞 

oh ok. when did they go away and what physical symptoms did u have?

It took 5 months for me and I had severe sound sensitivity, heart palpitations, clenching stomach couldn't eat solid at all, barely was able to walk, head felt like a stone even takeing a shower would hurt my head, my whole head and body would burn like someone pouring acid in me , felt drunk all the time, blurry vision, jelly legs and alot more other symptoms it was really bad in my acute phase !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

It took 5 months for me and I had severe sound sensitivity, heart palpitations, clenching stomach couldn't eat solid at all, barely was able to walk, head felt like a stone even takeing a shower would hurt my head, my whole head and body would burn like someone pouring acid in me , felt drunk all the time, blurry vision, jelly legs and alot more other symptoms it was really bad in my acute phase !

i see. did u have any electricity in the head? i'm suffering a lot now.

i think you will overcome your emotional symptoms soon.

Just now, [[S...] said:

Yes I had that too ! Don't worry your physical symptoms will all go away 

I hope so.... This is just too much for me now

Hey guys -

6 weeks into withdrawal today.  I had a window the last two days and it was marvelous.  Last night, I had a WAVE of akathisia, woke me up from my sleep.  Paced for three hours - before forcing myself to go back to bed.  Thank God I can do that now - it was too intense before.  

You will make it through!!!  Time is the healer.  We will get through this.  

• Like 3