Important Survey - Please Participate ×

A question about insomnia and dosing

[Pl...]

Hey so I'd just like to hear you guys takes on what you do in regards to dosing your benzo when you have had 0 sleep or close to 0 sleep. I take my biggest dose of the day at the end of the day when I lay down, but I would like to know how you dose when you don't sleep. Do you just lay down for 6-8 hours and rest, then take the dose after that as if you have slept and are starting the next day? That's how I'm going about it and how I did it on my last failed taper, so I'd just like to hear your thoughts on this please and how you approach it 

[PE...]

Hi again @[Pl...]. when i can't fall asleep i always go up after an hour or so. Just laying there makes me mental. I don't go to bed if i don't feel i can fall asleep. I have my bedroom for sleeping duty's only..

Right now I'm twisting and turning my day. I was at the gym at midnight today.

Gym is a life saver for me.

I don't know about the dose thing. Sounds wise to take the majority of benzos just before bed to have a greater chance to sleep..

[Pl...]
22 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Hi again @[Pl...]. when i can't fall asleep i always go up after an hour or so. Just laying there makes me mental. I don't go to bed if i don't feel i can fall asleep. I have my bedroom for sleeping duty's only..

Right now I'm twisting and turning my day. I was at the gym at midnight today.

Gym is a life saver for me.

I don't know about the dose thing. Sounds wise to take the majority of benzos just before bed to have a greater chance to sleep..

Yep I agree I think any exercise is crucial during this for healing and sanity. I have a little home gym but I mostly just do kettlebell swings and treadmill walks. The kettlebells are great for this because you can tire yourself out without the wear and tear that barbell and dumbbells will do to your joints and tendons over time. 

• Like 1