Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Big toe numbness?

[Sc...]

Does anyone have their big toe (or any toes) go numb from withdrawal? I can pinch it and feel it, but it keeps going numb and is irritating. Just checking to see if this is normal and will eventually pass. Thank you for any help :) It seems like I have a lot of physical symptoms, and not many mental (Just flat lined emotions and a bit of anger) so I am not sure if it's from the withdrawal or something else.

I have not done any walking or anything. Only other medication I take is Baclofen (Low does) 

[Cr...]
35 minutes ago, [[S...] said:

Does anyone have their big toe (or any toes) go numb from withdrawal? I can pinch it and feel it, but it keeps going numb and is irritating. Just checking to see if this is normal and will eventually pass. Thank you for any help :) It seems like I have a lot of physical symptoms, and not many mental (Just flat lined emotions and a bit of anger) so I am not sure if it's from the withdrawal or something else.

I have not done any walking or anything. Only other medication I take is Baclofen (Low does) 

Numbness (or a sensation of it) in the hands and feet is common in withdrawal. It is also listed as a potential side effect of Baclofen.

Did this just start happening recently?

[Sc...]
2 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Numbness (or a sensation of it) in the hands and feet is common in withdrawal. It is also listed as a potential side effect of Baclofen.

Did this just start happening recently?

Thank you for the reply Crono! Yes, it just recently started. I upped my dosage as per my doctors suggestion from 30mg baclofen to 40mg, and I cut from 2.5mg Valium to 1mg last Saturday. 

Maybe I should go back down to 30mg Baclofen if it is a possible side effect and see if it subsides. Thank you for the help :) 

[Cr...]
1 hour ago, [[S...] said:

Thank you for the reply Crono! Yes, it just recently started. I upped my dosage as per my doctors suggestion from 30mg baclofen to 40mg, and I cut from 2.5mg Valium to 1mg last Saturday. 

Maybe I should go back down to 30mg Baclofen if it is a possible side effect and see if it subsides. Thank you for the help :) 

That may help you figure out the culprit. If it is still an issue after you reduce the Baclofen, that could indicate a relation to Valium withdrawal. However, if it is actually a Baclofen side effect I don't know how long it normally would take for it to subside after lowering your dose.