Important Survey - Please Participate ×

How long will this go on? 22 months out

[Sc...]

I'm 22 months benzo free and my head pressure and emotional numbness is so severe that every moment is torture. My brain has become so fragile that little stress brings anxiety and wave. 

• Like 1

[Gr...]

I will be 22 months out in just a few more weeks on an encouraging note my head pressure at the base of my skull some days on the right side and it would switch to the left side was horrible especially when I was trying to lay down, but over the last month it has diminished tremendously what a blessing that is. I have heard that a lot of symptoms come back during months 21 through 24 and then leave quickly. I’m finding this to be the case. I’m dealing now with host of many things but when they start, they seem to only last two or three hours and then they’re gone. I hope this is the sign that we’re at the end of this and full healing is just on the horizon. Take care your fellow buddy.

[Bi...]
10 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I'm 22 months benzo free and my head pressure and emotional numbness is so severe that every moment is torture. My brain has become so fragile that little stress brings anxiety and wave. 

Did you cold turkey or taper?

[Ye...]

Well, I have been 15 months since the last Klonopin with a giant anhedonia and with an anxiety that does not allow me to go out... so 15 months 😑😑

[fa...]
15 hours ago, [[S...] said:

Do you ever have periods where your head pressure is better?

[Sc...]

There must be a gender symbol of some sort beside the name. The new update doesn't shows my gender. I'm a guy, and probably due to my name as cat people think me a girl.