Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Caravan/head to the hills

[Ja...]

I’m having thoughts about getting a cheap caravan,stocking on what’s needed,.and go and find a secluded spot far far away from anybody and anything lol

i reckon it would be a total different ball game with piece of mind like that,it’s got to the point every1 around me knows,but don’t quite understand the longevity and symptoms of this

I really think this could be the mission to be on very soon,.and I may stay longer than what’s required lol

• Like 1
  • Love 2

[jo...]

I think about stuff like this a lot. I've been watching Youtube videos about people living off the grid in the wilderness in places like Canada and thought that would be a great place to go through withdrawl. Peace and nature. Away from people and the hectic nature of life. Mabey not for everyone but I totally get it personally. If only I had the means to do it I would.

• Like 1

[Ja...]

Jonwill yea I may have to sell something to help,.but caravans can come for £500 and less on FB marketplace 

I just really carnt see me doing this in the setting I’m in any longer,.there’s hills and woodlands all around where I live to

try get a friend to drop of supplies now and again and it’s all good bud

• Like 2

[jo...]

Sounds like a plan mate. I would give it a try if I could. I'm always trying to think of ways I can get out of the living situation I'm in and get away from the busy world and the people who don't understand this thing. Do this by myself in peace without the added stress.

[Le...]

being alone isnt good for this imo. also going through this with long nights full of sounds and stuff in the wilderness doesnt appeal to me 

[Ca...]

I'm with you, Lee!  I need less isolation and more interaction. I just did Lee Holden's seven minute Chi Gong to reverse aging....three movements...it pulled my anxiety down from a 9 to a 6.It's on UTube.

[jo...]

I hear what you guy's are saying, we do need people sometimes during this, but sometimes I just want out. Like now.

[Le...]

i did the whole time too but was much worse when actually left alone despite how irritated I was with everyone. 

• Like 1