Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Eating late at night

[Ja...]

I’ve noticed recently that if I end up snacking at night,my sleep gets really disturbed,it’s very hard to shut of and I wake up even earlier

another joy bites the dust

• Like 1

[jo...]

I mostly eat at night. I think it's because my symptoms settle somewhat at night.

• Like 1

[Ja...]

Yea me an all usually,.but I’m having to stop before 10 ish now,.like the foods to energising

[En...]
32 minutes ago, [[J...] said:

I’ve noticed recently that if I end up snacking at night,my sleep gets really disturbed,it’s very hard to shut of and I wake up even earlier

another joy bites the dust

This pill takes everything away from us. 

[jo...]

Late night is the only time I seem to get any real relaxation or pleasure. I can watch a show, eat something without being tense and aggravated or worse. I dont know what I'd do if I didn't have those few hours. My sleep isn't even peaceful. 

[Ja...]

Yea nights are a godsend bud,.just shows that it could be down to not handing stress,there’s always somet happening in the day,.the postman,shopping,etc etc

nights you know the days done and relax.

• Like 1

[mr...]

eating late at night helps me at least pass out i think. not sure if it affects quality of sleep but eating alot normally puts me out for at least a hour or two. i take what i can get

[be...]
4 hours ago, [[j...] said:

I mostly eat at night. I think it's because my symptoms settle somewhat at night.

yes, strangely, mine settle somewhat at night too