Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Terrifying grief and feeling faint

[gu...]

Wondering if anyone else has had this experience, it’s the most intense symptom I have ever had and it’s so scary. Grief, emotional pain to level of  10 on a 0 to 10 scale. Then when I get up and start to move, feel like I’m going to pass out. Does anyone else have this please? Completely overwhelmed here.

• Like 1

[jo...]

Yeah I get heavy depression sometimes. It could be described as grief, despair or anguish. It's one of the most terrible feelings imaginable. Mine hits me hard usually in the afternoon at the moment. And doesn't let up for hours. Torture.

[jo...]

Sometimes it's so bad I nearly pass out on my bed. I sometimes wish I would but I never quite do.

[jo...]

Oh, and intrussive thoughts. Mustn't forget them their my favourite.

Edited by [jo...]

Yes, severe fatigue and feeling faint are common.

I used to get brain drops too, where i'd be feeling fine and suddenly I'd get ½ to 1 second spells that felt like my brain stopped or blood flow just stopped. Usually when I was tired, and especially when I was going to sleep. Scary. But gone now.

[En...]
12 hours ago, [[g...] said:

Wondering if anyone else has had this experience, it’s the most intense symptom I have ever had and it’s so scary. Grief, emotional pain to level of  10 on a 0 to 10 scale. Then when I get up and start to move, feel like I’m going to pass out. Does anyone else have this please? Completely overwhelmed here.

Yes I get this as well. If I stand up too fast I get faint. I am also very tired during the day especially in the mornings. 

I sometimes feel guilt over missing work and feel useless. I try to talk to myself and say that I shouldn't feel that way and that I am off work because I am healing from something that wasn't my fault. It isn't your fault either. 

It is a hard feeling to have. You fight your own thoughts. Only you know what you are going through and others cant imagine what you feel.