A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

I will get reinstated. Is it possible to taper with Xan only?

[be...]

I will get reinstated after this 40 day torture. I can manage everything else but this electricity in my head and the heart rate. This is like 24/ torture. My heart rate is like 105-125 24/7 my doctor said it is like running marathon 24/7 and I might get a heart attack.

I will try to water taper in many many months.

The problem is it is hard to get Diazepam in this area. Is it possible to taper only with X?

Edited by [be...]

[Ca...]

Why not talk with your doctor about a short term use of a beta blocker or clonadine to bring your rate down so you don't reinstate. My heart rate is often that high from taper withdrawal anxiety. You have 40 days off already. That is so huge. It can only get better from here. Did you come off quickly?

[be...]
14 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Why not talk with your doctor about a short term use of a beta blocker or clonadine to bring your rate down so you don't reinstate. My heart rate is often that high from taper withdrawal anxiety. You have 40 days off already. That is so huge. It can only get better from here. Did you come off quickly?

he just says i need to take more benzo. a complete ah

[be...]
15 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

yes. i tapered for 1 week. basically ct

[Ma...]

1.) Reinstating might not work,

2.) It’s not unusual to need a higher dose to stabilize then what you were on prior,

3.) You risk kindling, which is not a mere theory,

4.) Your doctor telling you to take more BENZOS without looking at other options, like Gabapentin, is bull,

5.) You will have to taper another year and go through withdrawal again.

There’s no quick fix for your symptoms, which is exactly what you are experiencing at 40 days. The ONLY way out is through.

Do a search here on reinstatement. Or hopefully those who have tried, such as myself, will respond. It can literally make things much, much, MUCH worse.