A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Very tired

[En...]
10 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Is it ok to say i envy you so much? but i am also glad for you. Enjoy your well deserved freedom.

You are not close to jumping off I assume?

[Do...]
2 hours ago, [[E...] said:

You are not close to jumping off I assume?

Not even 1/4 of my taper. it's getting hard and slow. I'm struggling and very frustrated.

[En...]
23 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Not even 1/4 of my taper. it's getting hard and slow. I'm struggling and very frustrated.

It is a long and hard road. I have suffered through months of getting to this point. I still have about 3 or 5 months left to go. The last part is more difficult I feel every cut. 

• Like 1

[Do...]
30 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

It is a long and hard road. I have suffered through months of getting to this point. I still have about 3 or 5 months left to go. The last part is more difficult I feel every cut. 

That scares me, i feel every micro cut already.

[En...]
13 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

That scares me, i feel every micro cut already.

All you can do is accept those symptoms as temporary and look forward. You will start to feel better after each cut. I have changed my lifestyle to reduce suffering. This will be the hardest thing we have been through in our lives. But we will get through this and succeed. 

• Like 1

[Ru...]

Hang in there!

I decided to taper down from the .0625 by cutting a tiny sliver off daily. It is psychologically daunting. I'll be jumping this weekend. It's time.

I'm struggling with muscle pain and pain in my feet, but all that existed before I started tapering, just more intense now. I really didn't think of it as wd's until recently.

I've become obsessed with walking 3-4 miles a day. It's feels like an obsession, but knowing that I'm doing it makes me feel better. My feet don't hurt as much when I walk. Funny how that works. 

You'll get through this! I'm rooting for you!!

• Like 2

[En...]
22 minutes ago, [[R...] said:

Hang in there!

I decided to taper down from the .0625 by cutting a tiny sliver off daily. It is psychologically daunting. I'll be jumping this weekend. It's time.

I'm struggling with muscle pain and pain in my feet, but all that existed before I started tapering, just more intense now. I really didn't think of it as wd's until recently.

I've become obsessed with walking 3-4 miles a day. It's feels like an obsession, but knowing that I'm doing it makes me feel better. My feet don't hurt as much when I walk. Funny how that works. 

You'll get through this! I'm rooting for you!!

I full heartedly believe exercise is essential in this. It helps me feel good after. I walk 1hr each day rain or shine. 

Thank you for your support. Good luck in your jump. I am right behind you. 

• Like 1

[He...]

I swear I wrote what you said about looking in the mirror. My brain was like, "did I write this???" I look so tired everyday. My stomach is a mess too. Right there with you. We are warriors.

• Like 2

[En...]
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, [[H...] said:

I swear I wrote what you said about looking in the mirror. My brain was like, "did I write this???" I look so tired everyday. My stomach is a mess too. Right there with you. We are warriors.

Feeling very tired and lightheaded when I stand up and stomach issues and having head pain is the biggest symptoms I feel. My eyes have bags under them even after a descent sleep. I know it could be much worse and I am grateful for that. It is still a struggle to feel well during the day when I feel so tired. I feel like I have a hangover. 

We will succeed. We will overcome. You hang in there too. We are all in this together. 

Edited by [En...]

[He...]

@[En...]yes. It is like the worst hangover, everyday. Or the flu. One day at a time.

Edited by [He...]
  • Love 1

[An...]
On 13/06/2024 at 22:02, [[E...] said:

I've noticed I am always very tired. I look in the mirror and my eyes look like I haven't slept in days. When I stand up too fast I get quite light headed. I have to stand up slowly in stages. 

My stomach is in a mess. After I eat I feel like I have a stomach full of gas. Gurgling and pain followed by a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. I have to stay close to a toilet. 

I have a headache all day at my temples. More like a weird pain. Tylenol does nothing to help it. 

My toes are numb. I cant feel some of them. I've had this symptom for awhile. When I first got this symptom I thought I had diabetes so I got a blood test done all came back normal. It is part of my withdrawal. 

I am still taper 10% and I find this to be easier to handle withdrawal. This last little bit will probably be the most challenging and then the healing on jump. 

Have you tried acupuncture? I reccomend you find a Chinese doctor near you and give it a go it’s helped me through my taper so much and massages. I will see mine next week 

[En...]
37 minutes ago, [[A...] said:

Have you tried acupuncture? I reccomend you find a Chinese doctor near you and give it a go it’s helped me through my taper so much and massages. I will see mine next week 

I'm happy you found something that works for you.

I have learned the hard way not to fool around with my daily routine. I just stick it out until it improves then move on.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Mi...]
On 13/06/2024 at 13:32, [[E...] said:

I was originally taking 1mg lorazpam the first month then it went paradoxical and I got switched to 2mg clonazepam. That made me go crazy and I had bad akathisia and anxiety. My Dr thought it was from my previous weed usage and convinced me it was. Over the time I educated myself on withdrawal and proper tapering especially when I came here. Now I understand what is going on so I do not panic anymore. There is another thread I just made with reference to Ashron Manual and withdrawal symptoms. After I read that I really understood and actually felt relief I wasn't going crazy. 

Eng101 - can you please tell me what you read that helped you deal with the paradoxical reactions to Klonopin? (Anxiety, akathesia) - thank you!