A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

13 Months and I really need some help here

[Bu...]

Nope, I'm not a one-use person, so there must be some serious shenanigans going on...;)

@[Ic...], I hope you aren't offended by our banter.  We know this is serious stuff and certainly don't mean to make light of your suffering.  But I hope it helped to lighten your day a little, but we'll try to get it back on track.

[Ic...]
21 hours ago, [[C...] said:

Well there's your problem! You are a one-use towel person! Don't forget that towels are drying off a clean person after a shower. 

Assuming you didn't floss your caboose with it you could hang it back up and it should be dry again for next the shower. Then wash it once a week to prevent mildew.

Good for your laundry load size and also uses less electricity and water. Now all I need is some environmental mascot to come in here and back me up with a 'Save the Planet' catchphrase ::)

P.s. sorry to @[Ic...] for sidetracking your thread with talks of laundry and mental images of butt flossing.

NO PROBLEM, it was a great laugh!!

So around 2pm yesterday, after two small walks and a chicken wrap with just mustard, I had a great window until I went to sleep. I woke this morning, again, scared, and unsure. I ate some cherries and a banana, and fought through the dread.

The house is in slings, but I’m on the bed here just checking in. I’m gonna try some YouTube and then get up and tidy. It’s the small things at this point. I think I’m in a window, but it’s delicate of course and needs to be nurtured.

[Ic...]
20 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Nope, I'm not a one-use person, so there must be some serious shenanigans going on...;)

@[Ic...], I hope you aren't offended by our banter.  We know this is serious stuff and certainly don't mean to make light of your suffering.  But I hope it helped to lighten your day a little, but we'll try to get it back on track.

No not at all! This is fantastic. I had such a good night last night i spent it outside in the yard, so I haven’t been reading here. 

I have some questions for you guys, but right now I’m gonna shut off my brain and try to connect again later if you folk are up for it? Talk soon!

[Bu...]
50 minutes ago, [[I...] said:

No not at all! This is fantastic. I had such a good night last night i spent it outside in the yard, so I haven’t been reading here. 

I have some questions for you guys, but right now I’m gonna shut off my brain and try to connect again later if you folk are up for it? Talk soon!

I'm so glad you had a good night!  Being outside always seems to help me too. 

We'll be here whenever you feel like talking. :)