Important Survey - Please Participate ×

3+ weeks off of Clonazepam

[in...]

As if WD wasn't enough.

I just came out of the shower. Was nice and cool. For a couple of minutes!

Then the heat hit me! I've been out of the shower for 10 minutes. It's nice to be clean and all, but I'm going to start sweating again soon! It's about 26 degrees C over here!

I just got an icepack from the freezer to cool my a*s down 😅 I hope you all are having a good, cool night wherever you are!

• Like 1

[Cr...]
3 hours ago, [[i...] said:

Thanks! I've always been the type of person that solves problems. Why? That's kind of a long story, but it has made me so much stronger!

Ok *tosses you a Rubiks Cube*

Be my guest!

• Haha 1

[Cr...]
54 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

ust got an icepack from the freezer to cool my a*s down 😅 I hope you all are having a good, cool night wherever you are!

Careful not to cause frostburn on your bum. Not that I am speaking from experience or anything...

• Haha 2

[in...]
22 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Ok *tosses you a Rubiks Cube*

Be my guest!

I apologize. I've solved problems to the best of my ability! Lol. Rubik's cube is too much for me. I can't solve it. I'll end up breaking the thing 😂

[in...]
Posted (edited)

So day 17's over. It's been a day with mixed feelings. Some cortisol rushes here and there.

I'm actually beginning to feel a little calmer as I'm writing this. 

I'm going swimming again tomorrow so hopefully that'll make me more relaxed towards the evening.

Anyhow. I can't thank you guys enough for the support you've given me today! I ain't going nowhere. I'm just letting you know that I appreciate you all very much!

As usual: Feel like talking? Don't hesitate to send me a message! I'll do my best to help you! 

Thanks all 🙏

Edited by [in...]

[in...]

Day 18 has just begun.

Another wakening without a cortisol rush first thing in the morning. I find myself waiting for it though since I'm used to it. Tinnitus is still there.

I'm starting to believe that I will heal eventually.

It feels awesome to wake up without stressing. Going to the bathroom to brush my teeth just so that I can go back to bed to relax for a while. Reading the news and thinking about coffee.

Wishing you all a great day!

• Like 2

@[in...], i'm sure you must heal and the improvements you see, even small ones, seem to be  good enough proof of it:classic_smile: No cortisol rush first thing you wake up sounds great!)

Good morning to you:)

• Like 1

[De...]

It is big improvement to start your day relaxed! Better times are coming! 👌

I am very happy for you!

• Like 1

[in...]

I'm back home after swimming. I actually swam for 30-40 minutes almost nonstop. Imagine this with high levels of cortisol. I'm 100% exhausted, but it was so worth it! I'm gonna keep going 3-4 times/week!

I hope you guys are surviving this heat. We have 27°C here. That might sound chilly to some! Let's put it like this: I'm used to 20-22° lol. 

Lunchtime!! I'm out! ✌️🙏

• Love 1

[in...]
4 hours ago, [[D...] said:

It is big improvement to start your day relaxed! Better times are coming! 👌

I am very happy for you!

Fingers crossed it'll be soon!

What a nice way to end day 18.

I was so happy about the absence of cortisol rushes today. I decided that maybe two cups of coffee in the afternoon would be a good idea.

It wasn't 😅

I tried to flush my system with water and Pepsi Max (there's hardly any caffeine in Pepsi anyway) to get rid of the caffeine. I also tried eating to get myself to calm down.

Any suggestions? I still feel a little wired. I'll be fine, I know. It's just annoying when trying to relax.

20 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

What a nice way to end day 18.

I was so happy about the absence of cortisol rushes today. I decided that maybe two cups of coffee in the afternoon would be a good idea.

It wasn't 😅

I tried to flush my system with water and Pepsi Max (there's hardly any caffeine in Pepsi anyway) to get rid of the caffeine. I also tried eating to get myself to calm down.

Any suggestions? I still feel a little wired. I'll be fine, I know. It's just annoying when trying to relax.

Boy you just have trouble resisting that coffee don't you? ::) is it the coffee itself you like or the caffeine? You could always try decaf you know.

Whenever you have good days or moments, try not to rush back to doing all the things you cut back on right away. 

If you are feeling wired from the coffee you will probably just have to let nature/time take its course. Some more swimming or a brisk walk might help to burn some pent up energy.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, [[C...] said:

Boy you just have trouble resisting that coffee don't you? ::) is it the coffee itself you like or the caffeine? You could always try decaf you know.

Whenever you have good days or moments, try not to rush back to doing all the things you cut back right away. 

If you are feeling wired from the coffee you will probably just have to let nature/time take its course. Some more swimming or a brisk walk might help to burn some pent up energy.

You're so right! I need to slow down and respect what my body's going through! 

I got a liiiiittle to confident after the absence of those cortisol rushes.

I've learned my lesson here, that's for sure!

1 hour ago, [[C...] said:

Whenever you have good days or moments, try not to rush back to doing all the things you cut back on right away. 

It's the caffeine I want! Obviously it tastes really good as well! I just want the energy. It's so easy to overdo it though 😂 

Day 19 without meds!

Also morning #4 without cortisol! 

I woke up well rested too.

Could this mean cortisol rushes are gone? I mean obviously it could happen for other reasons.

So I learned my lesson yesterday 😉 "Go easy on the coffee!" Lol!

Y'all have a nice day now!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

Day 19 without meds!

Also morning #4 without cortisol! 

I woke up well rested too.

Could this mean cortisol rushes are gone? I mean obviously it could happen for other reasons.

So I learned my lesson yesterday 😉 "Go easy on the coffee!" Lol!

Y'all have a nice day now!

Lets hope you're right!!

Hehe, so coffee kicked your ass yesterday?

4 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Lets hope you're right!!

Hehe, so coffee kicked your ass yesterday?

It really did kick my ass! I got this bright idea about me being ok if I would drink two cups in the afternoon. I mean no cortisol should give me space for more coffee, right?

I was so wrong 😂  As it turns out I learned my lesson the hard way lol.

10 minutes ago, [[i...] said:

It really did kick my ass! I got this bright idea about me being ok if I would drink two cups in the afternoon. I mean no cortisol should give me space for more coffee, right?

I was so wrong 😂  As it turns out I learned my lesson the hard way lol.

Yeah you did 😁

I'm not sensitive thank God i couldn't live without coffee. Having a espresso atm!

1 hour ago, [[P...] said:

Yeah you did 😁

I'm not sensitive thank God i couldn't live without coffee. Having a espresso atm!

Picture a hummingbird on speed! That would be me after a cup of espresso 😂

• Haha 1

So you had two cups a day or you tried two cups just  in afternoon?

I miss days when i could drink coffee in nine PM And still go to sleep like baby 🫣

• Wow 1

6 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

So you had two cups a day or you tried two cups just  in afternoon?

I miss days when i could drink coffee in nine PM And still go to sleep like baby 🫣

I usually have 2 cups/day. The problem yesterday was I had 2 cups one hour apart lol! Oh well. I'm ok today and that's what matters! 😅

Edited by [in...]

4 hours ago, [[D...] said:

Go slow. Drink some tea 😀

Thanks for the advice. I tried tea when I was younger. Didn't like it that much. I'll cut back on coffee instead 😊

Edited by [in...]
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, [[i...] said:

Thanks for the advice. I tried tea when I was younger. Didn't like it that much. I'll cut back on coffee instead 😊

Tea is for hippies and people trying to find them self.

🙊

• Haha 1