Important Survey - Please Participate ×

3+ weeks off of Clonazepam

[in...]
Posted (edited)

Two weeks off of the Clonazepam!! Let's gooo!!! Boom 💥 

Thank you, tack så mycket, gracias, kiitos and merci. There you go! Five languages. I speak three of them but still lol!

Big thanks to y'all for all the continued help and support! 💯❤️

You're the best!

Edited by [in...]
  • Like 1

[in...]
9 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Congrats on 2+week off 🤘

Yo D! Thank you so much! I couldn't have done it without you guys, and that's the truth! 🙏🙏🙏

[in...]
34 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

I am so happy for you! 🍀

I'm so happy that you're here. What a nice coincidence 😀😎

• Love 1

[PE...]
On 20/06/2024 at 12:24, [[i...] said:

I'm back from swimming! It was kind of relaxing. Of course I was on my toes but still. It felt really good afterwards because 1. I actually went there. 2. I'm going again soon.

My body wants to retire early but that's cus' I'm not used to moving around. I'll get used to it though!

Thanks for the support guys! You're just awesome. All of you! 💯❤️

Great news!! 

• Like 1

[in...]

Great news. Well yeah.. I guess!

My back went on vacation today. I can barely stand up nor lie down 😅 I guess that's gonna get better once I start getting used to exercising 😂

[De...]

It will get better, its good you started with swimming! What about drinking coffee now? 

[in...]
9 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

It will get better, its good you started with swimming! What about drinking coffee now? 

I'm still drinking coffee. About that BP-test. I'm going to measure it at night because of the cortisol rushes I get in the morning.

[De...]

Mornings are the worst! 
You should mesure BP for couple of days to really see if there is a problem or not. Maybe its just wd thing not permanentn change :) 

• Like 1

[in...]
12 minutes ago, [[D...] said:

Mornings are the worst! 
You should mesure BP for couple of days to really see if there is a problem or not. Maybe its just wd thing not permanentn change :) 

I'm thinking about measuring every day for a week or so. This way I'll know the numbers won't lie!

• Like 2

[24...]

First of all, congratulations for having done it. I too am on 1 mg of clonazepam. I will be coming off of it soon as well. What symptoms are you having now, how are you doing?

[in...]
7 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

First of all, congratulations for having done it. I too am on 1 mg of clonazepam. I will be coming off of it soon as well. What symptoms are you having now, how are you doing?

Tension headaches. Sore muscles. Tired all the time. 

I do know a lot of these things are happening because my body's used to being relaxed. Now that I'm supposed to be back to "normal" my body doesn't know how to react. It's gonna get better though. It's all about time and patience.

• Like 1

[ji...]

congratulations @[in...]  in finishing your taper.  i have been tapering the same med as you that i took for 30 years.  i hope to be a success story as well.  job well done and continued health & healing to you~~~~~jill

• Like 1

[in...]
1 minute ago, [[j...] said:

congratulations @[in...]  in finishing your taper.  i have been tapering the same med as you that i took for 30 years.  i hope to be a success story as well.  job well done and continued health & healing to you~~~~~jill

How far have you come in your taper?

[in...]

I've got to be honest here. I'm thinking a lot about benzos and how I felt when the meds actually worked.

It kind of feels like I want to get through a day just so I can say: "Oh great! Another day without benzos!". 

But I do miss being calm not having to stress about anything.

Do you have any tips for how I should handle these thoughts? What worked for you?

[ji...]

@[in...].  im down to .1  in the am and same in the evening.  i took 1.0 2 xday for 30 years.  this last bit is the hardest for me.  i actually felt pretty good considering until i hit the last .2 mgs, then the real hell broke loose.~~jill

[in...]
1 minute ago, [[j...] said:

@[in...].  im down to .1  in the am and same in the evening.  i took 1.0 2 xday for 30 years.  this last bit is the hardest for me.  i actually felt pretty good considering until i hit the last .2 mgs, then the real hell broke loose.~~jill

I felt the same way coming off the last .0000054mg. It was a mindgame at that point. At least it was for me. Now I'm battling the thought of functioning without it. I can't relax. I miss having that "safetynet" in my pocket at all times. I'm kind of desperate. I don't know how to win this battle... Any thoughts?

[ji...]

@[in...]..  this whole taper is such a battle.  i dont really have very specific things that would help.  for me, i try to keep reminding myself that it is normal to feel differently not having clonzapam dulling everything i feel.  and i was originally put on the meds for anxiety, so i try a lot of deep breathing and practice doing things slowly so i dont rev my system up..  when i feel off , i do like they tell us here, i keep reminding myself im healing as i go. some days are very difficult, but i do have many really good days.   i also try to keep my life as simple as i can for now.   i dont put anything extra on my list that isnt nessessary.   ~~~  take it one day at a time.  youve done the hardest part.   it all healing from here on for you ~~jill

• Like 1

[in...]
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, [[j...] said:

@[in...]..  this whole taper is such a battle.  i dont really have very specific things that would help.  for me, i try to keep reminding myself that it is normal to feel differently not having clonzapam dulling everything i feel.  and i was originally put on the meds for anxiety, so i try a lot of deep breathing and practice doing things slowly so i dont rev my system up..  when i feel off , i do like they tell us here, i keep reminding myself im healing as i go. some days are very difficult, but i do have many really good days.   i also try to keep my life as simple as i can for now.   i dont put anything extra on my list that isnt nessessary.   ~~~  take it one day at a time.  youve done the hardest part.   it all healing from here on for you ~~jill

Thank you so much! That's exactly what I needed right now. You guys here at BB really give me hope! Sometimes I lose focus. So again: 💯🙏 @[ji...]

Edited by [in...]
  • Love 1

[ji...]

@[in...]  im so glad i could help in some way.  i gotten a lot of help here myself.  enjoy your  weekend,  best wishes~~~jill

[in...]
Just now, [[j...] said:

@[in...]  im so glad i could help in some way.  i gotten a lot of help here myself.  enjoy your  weekend,  best wishes~~~jill

Thank you! I hope you have a great weekend as well! / I

• Love 1

[in...]

The same type of anxiety that I started taking these pills for is slowly coming back. I'm not far from throwing up or fainting. I've been off the meds for two weeks now.

Because if this is the way I'm supposed to be feeling in the future I don't know what to do. I haven't been able to relax at all since I stopped taking the pills. I have this feeling of panic constantly in the background.

Is this normal? If it is, please let me know!

Anyone?

[De...]

It will pass! That are wd simptoms! You will feel better And relaxed again! Trust me!!! 

• Like 1

[in...]
3 hours ago, [[D...] said:

It will pass! That are wd simptoms! You will feel better And relaxed again! Trust me!!! 

It's just hard to look in that direction when one hour feels as long as a day, you know?

• Like 1