Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Ear infection antibiotics

[Si...]

So my ear infection isn't getting any better. Ive tried the natrual way for 1.5 week now.

if this is getting any worse im looking to use eardrops with antibiotics I got from the doc.

The eardrops contain: dexamethason, fraamycetinesulfate and gramicidine

I know benzo and antibiotics isn't a match but does that also count for the ones in eardrops?

Greetingz, Sirdeepfry

[Ca...]

I have taken several oral antibiotics in withdrawal pre-op and post-op dental surgery and I was just fine with them. Not the Cipro or Levaquin. I've used eye ointment with antibiotics in it and I;ve used topical antibiotics like neosporin etc for cuts that looked inflamed. Ask the doctor how much of the antibiotic actually gets into the blood stream if you want reassurance. Try not to worry about it

• Like 1

[bw...]

dexamethason, fraamycetinesulfate and gramicidine

I took this along with pepcid at the same time

1 of them caused a severe setback at 5years off. I had 10 months of akathesia. Now im 6.6yrs off and still very sick. Explore natural ways on youtube. Garlic on ear at night ive heard?? Also some natural clove ear drops..

All the best with your decision.

1 od

• Like 1

[Si...]
Posted (edited)

Thanks guys for all the replies! it such a great resource to have benzobuddies and be able to post here.

In the meantime my ear is getting better and I think I just need to give it more rest and less exposure to wind and water. 

yes the natural remedy I was using was extra vergin olive oil from Monini :Dsoaked in biological garlic.
Boy did my ear itch!!! :D

Im cutting back on that as well. just giving it rest for now and a healthy diet as always!

Edited by [Si...]

• 2 weeks later...
[Si...]

Okay my ear infection remained to be an issue for about 3 weeks now. seeing that could also lead to bad things I decided to take the anti-biotics a couple of days ago. going to finish the 7 days.
I have a lot issues and recently my symptoms increased but the increase likely is not related to the anti-biotics.
Read my other posts if you want to know what im dealing with. its too much to explain here.