A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Watching one TV show or movie during withdrawal

[Hu...]
On 09/06/2024 at 15:10, [[E...] said:

I love RE4. Great game. I liked them all. Good thinking strategy games. Also liked Final Fantasy 7. And Far Cry. I will pay those again one day. 

I don't play games myself but sometimes watch videos on youtube. 10 minutes, 20. I get bored fast.

But RE4 remake looks really good! And RE2 and 3 also. Yet the originals speak more to me. Don't know why. Probably because I played it on gamecube in 2005. almost 20 years already. 😭

Edited by [Hu...]
  • Like 1

[or...]
On 08/06/2024 at 09:15, [[E...] said:

When I am in deep withdrawal I can only stand watching one TV show. I cant watch other shows or I will get anxiety. This is very weird to me.

Anyone else get this?

I watch one Series often, then I'll change over to something else.  I like my streaming TV better than Cable, so I can watch one episode at a time.  I cannot watch some shows because they give me anxiety as well.  I like mysteries best, and sometimes I'll watch a series more than once like Midsomer Murders.  It's the mysteries I love that are solved, not the "murder" part and I won't watch blood and gore things at all. 

I also won't watch anything super sad movies, yuck, my life is sad enough :2funny: 

[En...]
5 minutes ago, [[o...] said:

I watch one Series often, then I'll change over to something else.  I like my streaming TV better than Cable, so I can watch one episode at a time.  I cannot watch some shows because they give me anxiety as well.  I like mysteries best, and sometimes I'll watch a series more than once like Midsomer Murders.  It's the mysteries I love that are solved, not the "murder" part and I won't watch blood and gore things at all. 

I also won't watch anything super sad movies, yuck, my life is sad enough :2funny: 

My shows have to be comedies with laughing and it has to be shows that I am familiar with. I especially feel this in the mornings. In the start of my taper I had to watch one show all day everyday even when I was sleeping I would bring my laptop into my bedroom and play it all night. 

• Like 1

[or...]

I don't know who was talking games, but I really like my "type" of video games.  I've done these series below:

The Room

The House of DaVinci

and now I'm play The Eyes of Ara over again, and I'd sware this is the best, but I also favor The Room 3.  I don't care for kill or be killed games, but figuring out the "puzzles" in my games is so fun and great distraction.

• Like 1

[or...]
Just now, [[E...] said:

My shows have to be comedies with laughing and it has to be shows that I am familiar with. I especially feel this in the mornings. In the start of my taper I had to watch one show all day everyday even when I was sleeping I would bring my laptop into my bedroom and play it all night. 

Whatever works and it changes sometimes for me, what is working.  I do like old shows that are funny like I have the box set of The Goldengirls.  I have seen these time and time again and still LMAO :)  Old SNL as well still busts me up, I mean the ones from when it first started out ;)

• Like 1

[En...]
Just now, [[o...] said:

Whatever works and it changes sometimes for me, what is working.  I do like old shows that are funny like I have the box set of The Goldengirls.  I have seen these time and time again and still LMAO :)  Old SNL as well still busts me up, I mean the ones from when it first started out ;)

Golden girls is hilarious. 

• Haha 1

[or...]
14 minutes ago, [[E...] said:

Golden girls is hilarious. 

Maybe my fave, bunch of lines:

Dorothy Petrillo-Zbornak : Rose, is this another one of those Scandanavian viking concoctions?

Rose Nylund : Yes! It's called Geneukenfleuken cake. An ancient recipe but I amercanised it.

Dorothy Petrillo-Zbornak : So one might say you brought "Geneukenfleuken" into the 80s?

Rose Nylund : Yes. But I'm not one to blow my own vetugenfluken.

Sophia Petrillo : I can't even reach mine.

Edited by [or...]

[Do...]
On 08/06/2024 at 18:15, [[E...] said:

When I am in deep withdrawal I can only stand watching one TV show. I cant watch other shows or I will get anxiety. This is very weird to me.

Anyone else get this?

when i was really bad i could only watch Q&A tv contests, the rest of the tv or movies would be too stressfull and annoyng.

[Ca...]

I can't watch TV. Except I can stand in the living room while my husband is watching Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC and watch his show standing in the corner of the room. I can listen to the radio but only classical music. And I play Words with Friends on my phone. I loved movies. It will be years before I will know the Oscar nominees again.

[jo...]

I couldn't watch tv even a month ago. Not for long anyway, maybe a few minutes. I can watch a lot more now but I just don't want to very often. I tend just to watch youtube vids about benzoz etc.

[be...]
On 13/06/2024 at 09:41, [[j...] said:

I couldn't watch tv even a month ago. Not for long anyway, maybe a few minutes. I can watch a lot more now but I just don't want to very often. I tend just to watch youtube vids about benzoz etc.

how many days off r u?