Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

13 months off and still suffering

[lo...]

Sunday...hope you feeling well, today, Charles. Everyone cares about you.

INB

Both Charles and Louisa!

http://www.freedominmessiah.com/hugs.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Charles

I see things are still really rough for you, I'm sorry! :(

I just wanted to let you know I think of you often and can't wait for the day to ssee that your well.

Take care of yourself! :smitten:

Dear Louisa,

Thanks!!!  ::) I hope you are doing better!!!

Charles

Marnie

How are you doing?

I was thinkin about you and wanted to say hi!

Is the weather startign to get nice where you are?

It is here, and it's a nice change.

I hope you are well. :smitten:

Hey, sweet girl  :)

Thank you for coming to see me. I think about you often and how you plough through the poo. Perseverance is crucial in all this,  and with a smidgen of positivity thrown in for good measure...well, how can ya fail?

The weather has been positively GLORIOUS the past two days..... Looks like someone's got their finger stuck in that hole in the ozone. It feels nice to feel the sun on my back.  Hope it lasts a while, for all of us. It has a knack of lifting the mood, does'nt it?  ;)

Keep smiling and baffling the benzo monster, honey.  :smitten:

• 2 months later...

Hi Louisa, :)

thank's for dropping by my blog, it's nice to see you. wasn't sure where your blog was, so i posted here, i hope you don't mind. i'm not sure how you're doing at  the moment but i hope the suffering has eased for you, i think i read you said symptom's come and go, this is the same for me too, i'm 6 month's off

congrat's on being 15 month's off,  :thumbsup::yippee: i hope to catch up with you, all the best, Mackie  :smitten: