A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Anyone like me, terrible wave at 7 years?

[gu...]

Hey folks, i’ve been posting for a few months now as I continue to struggle with the nastiest wave I have ever had, now 4 1/2 months long. It started when I was seven years and one month out. I would really appreciate hearing from or about anyone in my timeframe with a similar experience. My withdrawal was easy compared to most peoples until I hit this terrible relentless wave, and for the first time I understand what everyone else in withdrawal is talking about.  This is a brand new experience for me and I sure would appreciate it being normalized and especially hearing from or about people who got through this and came out the other side. Baylissa keeps telling me this is probably the final push for me, but it’s just going on and on and the symptoms are psychologically terrible. I’m sorry, but I don’t go to the protracted group, or the long haulers group or whatever it’s called right now… Because I get too spooked! Really want to hear from or about anyone who went through this like me and recovered. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
[fa...]
On 04/06/2024 at 20:15, [[g...] said:

Hey folks, i’ve been posting for a few months now as I continue to struggle with the nastiest wave I have ever had, now 4 1/2 months long. It started when I was seven years and one month out. I would really appreciate hearing from or about anyone in my timeframe with a similar experience. My withdrawal was easy compared to most peoples until I hit this terrible relentless wave, and for the first time I understand what everyone else in withdrawal is talking about.  This is a brand new experience for me and I sure would appreciate it being normalized and especially hearing from or about people who got through this and came out the other side. Baylissa keeps telling me this is probably the final push for me, but it’s just going on and on and the symptoms are psychologically terrible. I’m sorry, but I don’t go to the protracted group, or the long haulers group or whatever it’s called right now… Because I get too spooked! Really want to hear from or about anyone who went through this like me and recovered. Thank you so much!

Did you start any new meds or supps?  Are you on any meds that could be losing efficacy