Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Kicked out of housing, moved today

[Re...]
3 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

Hi @[Re...],

I just wanted to say "hello" again and let you know that I'm thinking of you and praying for you.  How's' today going?

I've moved to a new place a few hours away from my old home. The journey was hard, but a friend helped me. This new place is quieter and less polluted. Today, I had to be out for three hours, which was tough because I wanted to rest. I met some nice people while I was out. Sadly, I lost two loved ones over the weekend—one family member and a friend who was polydrugged. Dealing with physical symptoms on top of everything else is really tough.

[Bu...]

@[Re...],

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your loved ones.   Grief is such a process on it's own, when we're not in withdrawal.  I am glad that your new place is nice, a bit of silver lining in all of this.  I can't imagine how tiring all of this must be for you.  Please take good care and know that we're all here for you. ❤

[Re...]
6 hours ago, [[B...] said:

@[Re...],

Oh, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your loved ones.   Grief is such a process on it's own, when we're not in withdrawal.  I am glad that your new place is nice, a bit of silver lining in all of this.  I can't imagine how tiring all of this must be for you.  Please take good care and know that we're all here for you. ❤

Thank you @[Bu...]. I am exhausted beyond belief. And still feel like an alien dealing with people who know nothing of drug harm. The pain and suffering we have survived is otherworldly. To have to make these decisions in this state is as bad as it can get.

[Kr...]

@[Re...]

Im happy you are safe and have found a place. 
I had to move while in acute. It was hell on wheels. Still recovering from the trauma it did to my nerves. 
also was kicked out of a relatives house in an abusive and violent manner. 
I know what you are going through. ❤️

[Re...]
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [[K...] said:

@[Re...]

Im happy you are safe and have found a place. 
I had to move while in acute. It was hell on wheels. Still recovering from the trauma it did to my nerves. 
also was kicked out of a relatives house in an abusive and violent manner. 
I know what you are going through. ❤️

@[Kr...]I am so sorry that you went through that. I am staying in a temporary place and left the hotel. I am about two hours away from my former home in another city. I am searching high and low for a furnished place for about three months to reorganize and make a plan. I have no idea how I am going to create income. This is by far a worse nightmare than I have been dealing with already.

Edited by [Re...]
  • Sad 1