Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Obsessive Thoughts

hey holly i am so sorry you are feeling this way, i am just wondering though i know your still on tradnazone ,is there any way this could be causing the obsessing, or are you taking anything else? Also i know heavy metals in the body can also cause these sx, perhaps you could have that checked out. I am just trying to help, and would love to see you get better, you so deserve it after the 3 yrs of hell the k put you thru

Yes I do deserve it..

I don't  know if the Traz is causing it, it's very possible I suppose. I have come to learn all that psych drugs can do, and they should never be underestimated, that's for sure. I wish I could stop it and see. Problem is, if I stop it I probably will stop sleeping too.

I doubt it's metals, since I do not have any metal fillings, and I've also done chelation before. I also have to take NAC supplement right now for a different health reason, and NAC is a chelator of heavy metals as well.

I had similar obsessions but not about religion. I can't discuss what they were though. Too painful. For over a year.

If you look up the definition of OCD you'll see that obsessions are often about one of three subjects, religion included. So the benzos just give us OCD I guess.