Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Work from home ideas

[Bu...]

[Bu...]

Hey Everyone,

Anyone have any ideas/leads for work from home jobs?  I used to be a preschool teacher, so not exactly a thing you can do from home.  It's also the only thing I've ever done, so I need something that doesn't need a degree or experience.  I'm at the point where I am fairly functional but the insomnia makes for a weird schedule.  I don't need to make as much money as I did teaching, just some extra to help out a bit.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

[...]

Gainwell is a nice paying easy job I think you have to be a certified pharmacy technician though not sure 

• 1 month later...
[el...]

Some translations maybe if you know more than one language. IT jobs are almost all remote, of course you need to be professional in that. If you are a teacher, you can try checking out if this service https://academized.com/do-my-homework has some open job positions. If you would tell us a little more about your qualifications, maybe we would help me you a little more.

Edited by [el...]

[Cr...]

I know this is just a revived thread but that helped me to notice it. Did you have any luck BTS?

Insurance agent and Claims adjuster don't require a degree. So if you have a degree that would just be a + for hiring purposes.  USA avg salary around 60k.

Here is a site I found.

https://workathomemomrevolution.com/

[Bu...]

Hey All,

I just saw this thread was bumped.  @[Cr...], no luck.  But that's partially because my latest wave of new symptoms, that started shortly after I wrote this, are very cognitively oriented.   I need something now where I wouldn't have to be able to talk with people in real time, and, you know, make sense and what-not.  So not sure how an interview would go either... Geez, this is annoying!

• 3 weeks later...
[em...]

I am also looking for a job to work from home. I was looking for a job as a nurse a long time ago and contacted Incredible Health customer service. I worked as a nurse for about 2-3 months and now I want to work online because it will be really easier for me. I have a chance to find something similar

Edited by [em...]

[Js...]

@[em...] Call center / customer service is what I can think of.

Kaiser, Delta Dental (these two provide training & classes) 

Delta Dental Corprate (PA / GA / CA) deltadentalins.com

Insurance in general provide WFH, but the majority involve talking to people in real time. 

Medical companies (intake / customer service) can google "medical"

Good luck

[Go...]

Idk if any of you are creatively inclined but I know a lot of people have had success starting their own businesses, selling stuff that they make. For example, I have a friend that sells custom tumblers, another who does homemade bath bombs, another who does baked goods. They all use Etsy and Instagram for sales. Something to consider.

• 1 month later...

Already selling one's clutter online is a good idea for a job, if one's got lots of valuable things. I've got so many designer clothes I'd gladly sell some, but I'm in online translations... Which also means: "I have emotional problems parting with my hoarde".

Edited by [Es...]
  • Like 2