Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I can't do that anymore. Updose, tolerance..

[Ca...]

I have been in tolerance withdrawal ever since I started tapering clonapin 15 mgs and valium 40 mgs two years ago. I have started wondering whether I should just go to rehab. I was down to 12.2 and then updosed to 14. That did not help. I don't think updosing will work. I once asked Baylissa about reinstating to do a microtaper after I had been to a rehab and was in protracted withdrawal for two years and she said that 50 percent of the people she knew were able to updose and then do a successful microtaper, and half never stabilized and did I want to take the chance to be in that latter 50 percent. Well, I ended up back on benzos because of back pain and now I am having a horrible microtaper and I wish I had never reinstated. Once a pickle, never a cucumber. I would push on with the taper and just keep coming here for support. I feel for you because I know what you're going through.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, [[A...] said:

Hallo Salo, ich habe mir deinen Profilverlauf angesehen. 

Habe ich das richtig gelesen? >>>Sie sagten

Haben Sie aus Freizeitgründen oder aus medizinischen Gründen mit der Einnahme von Benzos begonnen? Wie haben Sie täglich 25 mg Ativan bekommen? Schwarzmarkt?

I got Lorazepam for Panic attacks for years and my doc prescribed it to me in the largest Box since 2015. I began to take it 2017. So I had a lot. I began with 5 mg per day and endet with 25 mg Lorazepam. Did a CT.

Reinstated with Diazepam.

60 mg from my doc and yes the Rest I bought in the Internet 

1 hour ago, [[C...] said:

I have been in tolerance withdrawal ever since I started tapering clonapin 15 mgs and valium 40 mgs two years ago. I have started wondering whether I should just go to rehab. I was down to 12.2 and then updosed to 14. That did not help. I don't think updosing will work. I once asked Baylissa about reinstating to do a microtaper after I had been to a rehab and was in protracted withdrawal for two years and she said that 50 percent of the people she knew were able to updose and then do a successful microtaper, and half never stabilized and did I want to take the chance to be in that latter 50 percent. Well, I ended up back on benzos because of back pain and now I am having a horrible microtaper and I wish I had never reinstated. Once a pickle, never a cucumber. I would push on with the taper and just keep coming here for support. I feel for you because I know what you're going through.

Thank you !!!!! I am so sorry you have been through this. :(

Two years.. I can't imagine that :(

how are you now?

11 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Ich würde versuchen, es abzuwarten.

Obwohl! Ich habe das ganze letzte Jahr über auch 150 mg Diazepam und andere Benzoepräparate eingenommen und darauf gewartet, dass sich meine Wirkung stabilisiert. Ich habe nie getan. Die CT-Untersuchung war viel besser als der vollständige Entzug, während ich das Zeug einnahm.

Ich weiß, dass dies gegen die Richtlinien dieser Community verstößt, aber dennoch. Ich glaube nicht, dass langsame Verjüngungen für jeden funktionieren. Besonders Hochdosierer.

Viel Glück mein Freund. 

I tried a CT. I reinstated.

How are you now?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Mir geht es gut. Im Moment Tinnitus und Schlaflosigkeit, aber in Ordnung. Ich wünschte, die vollständige Heilung würde schneller gehen, aber so ist es.

Wow. How long are you Off?

I wish you all the best ❤️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, [[C...] said:

Mir geht es ungefähr gleich, aber ich verjünge mich immer noch. Nicht jeder hat einen so holprigen Weg und viele haben noch Schlimmeres. Ich kann immer noch schlafen, das ist ein Segen!

I can't imagine to taper with these symptoms..wow..

[An...]

@[...]

You said you updosed to 30 mgs of Valium. You did this in Feb. I think according to your history. 

Were you ever stable on Valium? If yes, at what dose?

5 hours ago, [[A...] said:

@[...]

Sie sagten, Sie hätten die Dosis auf 30 mg Valium erhöht. Sie haben das im Februar getan. Ich denke, Ihrer Vorgeschichte entsprechend. 

Hatten Sie jemals eine stabile Einnahme von Valium? Wenn ja, in welcher Dosis?

No, never. Somedays i took 60 mg, the other 150 mg, the other 100 mg, the other 120 mg, the other 80 mg. 

Dependend on how I felt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, [[R...] said:

@[...] Hierzu gibt es unterschiedliche Ansichten, aber bedenken Sie, dass Jennifer Swantowski und Chris Page beide durch die Medikamente deutlich geheilt wurden. Einer von ihnen sagte, wie ich in einem Interview gehört habe, dass sie „ihr bestes Leben führen“. Und sie nehmen ihre Reduzierung mit weitaus weniger Problemen weiter auf. Wie es scheint und ich habe es hier gelesen, tritt diese Verletzung nach einem Wechsel/schneller Reduktion auf und braucht dann Zeit, um zu heilen. Ich denke, mit genügend Geduld – und glauben Sie mir, ich weiß, wie schwer das ist – wird es uns allen besser gehen – auch mit Medikamenten.

Du weißt, @Salo, dass ich vor allem an dich denke und dir die Daumen drücke. 

My translator isnt working right 

Did these Persons an updose or did they hold for long?

You are one of the kindest people here ❤️

• Love 1

[Re...]

Jennifer and Chris are well know figures in this community, but English speaking. Both were reducing their doses (slowly) and they got better - even while taking medication, or reducing medication. They have really very complicated histories both and have had some devastating moments...

They are doing way better now, seriously. 

• Like 2

On 20.4.2024 at 14:13, [[R...] said:

Jennifer und Chris sind bekannte Persönlichkeiten in dieser Community, sprechen aber Englisch. Beide reduzierten ihre Dosis (langsam) und es ging ihnen besser – sogar während sie Medikamente einnahmen oder die Medikamente reduzierten. Sie haben beide wirklich eine sehr komplizierte Geschichte und hatten einige verheerende Momente ...

Im Ernst, es geht ihnen jetzt viel besser. 

Thank you ❤️ maybe you could tell me the names so I can ask for their Stories?