Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Had a window.

Thanks ☘️ 

I do trust it as a sign of healing. 
It just isn’t anything more than a dream right now.

❤️

• Love 1

Hey Wide, my friend, so so happy that you had a view of what is to come, even if it was short lived. Healing is happening. BTW  I can only remember one time for about 10 minutes I had a window...the only one, but it gave me a view of  a better time ahead. Road will still be rocky, but it will get better. Hang in there, and laugh your head off, when you feel like you can't take it anymore. Stay Strong.

💖 Peace and Healing.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Only wish for health and wholeness for you. Two steps forward, one step back. Slowly, slowly you are making progress.

Eileen

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, [[T...] said:

Only wish for health and wholeness for you. Two steps forward, one step back. Slowly, slowly you are making progress.

Eileen

Your reassurance and support mean so much, Eileen. Truly. 

• Love 1

5 hours ago, [[b...] said:

Hey Wide, my friend, so so happy that you had a view of what is to come, even if it was short lived. Healing is happening. BTW  I can only remember one time for about 10 minutes I had a window...the only one, but it gave me a view of  a better time ahead. Road will still be rocky, but it will get better. Hang in there, and laugh your head off, when you feel like you can't take it anymore. Stay Strong.

💖 Peace and Healing.

@[be...]Your words and presence always bring comfort for me. You were one of the first buddies I saved to my friend list back on the old site several years back.

I still have some of those encouraging words and snippets saved on my computer which I read from time to time.

Love you very much my friend! 🫂❤️🫂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, [[w...] said:

@[be...]Your words and presence always bring comfort for me. You were one of the first buddies I saved to my friend list back on the old site several years back.

I still have some of those encouraging words and snippets saved on my computer which I read from time to time.

Love you very much my friend! 🫂❤️🫂

You are so sweet and I am honored that you remember me. There is nothing like benzo tapering, but it is so worth it in the end....and you will feel normal again....takes time and more time, but it is so worth it. Hang in there and remember you are stronger than the benzo >:D.

:hug::mybuddy:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Begood I love your approach! Yes laugh at the Demon in our heads! :boxer:

Thanks Pinster, you have to fight the >:D and never believe his lies, you will heal, accept that it is going to be hard, but that you are stronger and you will prevail. Stay Strong.💖 Peace and Healing.

• Like 2

On 11/02/2024 at 11:57, [[B...] said:

Widesky great that you had a window, I had one the other day for a couple of hours. Even found myself thinking 'What was that all about'. But now as you say back in the thick of it. Ruminating on the past. It's so hard trying to get things done when you have to think through all this fog. Yazz 20 so sorry that you're in a set back so frustrating. More healing needs to happen. What supplements did you take?

My supplements were: 

Vitamin D 

Magnesium Taurate 

Vitamin B12 chewable 

Garcinia Cambodia w chromium 

Yazz20  they seem quite harmless, don't they seeing as you're that far out. Do you know which one was the culprit? I had an extreme reaction yesterday. I'm still trying to work out whether it was a new gluten free pizza or a trip in the car?!!. Bizarre!

On 12/02/2024 at 11:06, [[B...] said:

Yazz20  they seem quite harmless, don't they seeing as you're that far out. Do you know which one was the culprit? I had an extreme reaction yesterday. I'm still trying to work out whether it was a new gluten free pizza or a trip in the car?!!. Bizarre!

I hope at least the gf pizza was good. Most of them taste gross to me, but I was raised on NYC pizza and also lived in Chicago for years. So I’m spoiled.

Edited by [wi...]

Oh hell yeah!! A well deserved window at that!  This makes me so happy, there will be plenty more to come for both of us 😀  I'm 7 months off now!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/02/2024 at 23:17, [[w...] said:

Had a window that was about one hour. I felt almost normal.

the inner vibration was gone, fatigue gone, mood positive, felt like I could handle life. I only had a few very short windows over the last few years while tapering and being off now for 9 months.

we’re talking like 2 five minute windows. It been brutal.

im in shock and am like “did this really happen “?

im questioning it now only because im back in serious mental anguish, bad anxiety and lots of intrusive SI. The window was amazing but now im back in extreme hell. This is how it works. It’s cruel, but it does make me hope in this healing process.

I’m really suffering right now! So bizarre!!!

Hello have you had anymore windows.  I'm 3 years out and I think I had a window a few days ago .my first window if it wasone.x