Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Super stressed! Bothered by stuff. HELP

[Bu...]

I'm very stressed and anxiety- ridden. Crap in the world is not helping me feel positive about the future, either!!! How do I feel better about this? And no, I don't look at negative things. My world is heavily filtered but stuff gets through. HELP!!

Sorry I can't give others positivity now.

Edited by [Bu...]

Hi bulldog sorry you feeling this way.. could it be cause Christmas is here .....I feel anxious and don't want to get involved with any thing out side my front door I can't focus much... But it is difficult when we are anxious and that wears you down 

Hope you improve soon 

🙏🧜‍♀️

• Like 1

The first thing you can do right now is switch off all news, even local!  The world will carry on regardless of whether you are watching it or not, (unless it is a quantum world in which case it behaves differently if you observe it but that's another subject entirely!)

Look after yourself and your own needs first before trying to fix anything outside yourself.

Don't know how I'm going to make it. Withdrawal now for almost 4 years. That's a long time to be anxiety-ridden!!!!. My hairs fallen out ( although That's the least of my problems).

But you've only been completely off these drugs since September right? In which case start from there, not the 4 years tapering.  Think the body only really heals when we stop the drug completely

Anxiety, paranoia, intrusiv3 thougjts, depression and agoraphobia etc. Started at the beginning. Really long time. Reality is a nightmar.

Hi I've got agrophobic that's stress full wish I could live in a cave till I'm off this stuff 

It's nice that you like Christmas but I've lost alot of family members and friends and I feel too I'll to do anything anyway

• Like 1

@[Bu...]Will you be with your Mom? As i remember she helped you tapering, and after you jumped, am I recalling right? This will be an interesting Christmas, for me too, that is for sure.. But, time flies... 

Edited by [Re...]
Typo
  • Like 1

I'll be with my partner. Pathetic, but I have no living family and so-called friend jumped ship. Guess I know who my friends are and there's only two ( thousands of km away from me!!)

@[Bu...] @[GA...] The thoughts I had during this are indeed unbelievable. I've never had any of the sort. It has gotten way better, however. Very slowly these demented thoughts will give up. It is extremely slow.... 

• Like 1

Just now, [[R...] said:

@[Bu...] @[GA...] The thoughts I had during this are indeed unbelievable. I've never had any of the sort. It has gotten way better, however. Very slowly these demented thoughts will give up. It is extremely slow.... 

I hope it will go away, Reuben. But I don't know how to live now!!!