Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

When will it end? Anyone tempted to reinstate?

[Gr...]

@[An...] Not sure yet. Only 2 days so far. Very tired on 0.25 2x day. Won't go higher, I'll be zombie.

My feet are numb. Not sure only way is to stay. I know what it's like without. This is horrible

Edited by [Gr...]

@[An...] It's making me exhausted. Come on already with these junk poisons.

Is there such thing as rescue doses or intermittent doses if I don't want everyday? Wonder if I skip a day. Maybe try only .25 at night? I can't stand this entire ordeal more and more each day. I feel my personality has been blunted from all of this. WTH?

Hope the welt goes away under my eye. Too much all of this

On 25/10/2023 at 01:49, [[M...] said:

You both have burning/dryness? Before my next dose of benzo I’m getting dry mouth, eyes and burning sinuses so bad and feels like a vice around my head.. is this common? 

Mao205. I am experiencing the same symptoms I've gone through lots of eyedrops and the tension headaches they are terrible I can sympathise with you.hope things improve for you soon🙏

[37...]