Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Relapse of symptoms after two years benzo off

[Be...]

Benzo patient 

Hope it's put your mind at rest abit...the GPS don't want to know when things aren't right and they can't fix it with a tablet I have the same problem with my gp I need to get a new one namaste 🙏

Hi benzo patient yes it's hard to trust the doctors etc I agree it's all about money there are some good GPS around but for my self I'm staying away from them I'm in the middle of a complaint with my gp so I'm leaving and shall take my time before I look for another one.

I hope you feel better soon and take one day at a time like I do there is plenty of time...so go slow.    Namaste🙏

On 28/09/2023 at 01:32, [[m...] said:

Benzo patient 

Hope it's put your mind at rest abit...the GPS don't want to know when things aren't right and they can't fix it with a tablet I have the same problem with my gp I need to get a new one namaste 🙏

I guess this whole allopathic medicine people are going insane 😒

On 28/09/2023 at 03:31, [[m...] said:

Hi benzo patient yes it's hard to trust the doctors etc I agree it's all about money there are some good GPS around but for my self I'm staying away from them I'm in the middle of a complaint with my gp so I'm leaving and shall take my time before I look for another one.

I hope you feel better soon and take one day at a time like I do there is plenty of time...so go slow.    Namaste🙏

Same here I am tired of these buisness people. They sound more like buisness men rather than docs. I have changed so many docs already. Feels like I will boycott all of them one day 😒

• 2 weeks later...

The older I get I realise that doctors make you I'll peddling out their tablets and they are in with big pharma I'm just reading mad in America it eye-opening there is a video out but it not available in the uk

@[Ti...] thanks for asking. Yes it's slight better now. I mean head pressure is gone. But sometimes I have weird feeling in ears. Chest pain has lessened too. I hope it goes away soon. 

What about you? 

5 hours ago, [[B...] said:

@[Ti...] thanks for asking. Yes it's slight better now. I mean head pressure is gone. But sometimes I have weird feeling in ears. Chest pain has lessened too. I hope it goes away soon. 

What about you? 

Good to hear.  I’m 15 months benzo free. Just coming out of a wave   also feeling better. But still not 100%. But thankful. 

On 09/10/2023 at 11:21, [[B...] said:

@[me...] agreed. They are both in a tie up. They want everyone to be ill so that we keep on visiting them for test and medicine and they will earn forever.

I've be thrown off 4doctors panels because I asked to come off benzos.and it's all on my notes so noone will get their a**es sued.🙏

On 09/10/2023 at 21:03, [[T...] said:

Good to hear.  I’m 15 months benzo free. Just coming out of a wave   also feeling better. But still not 100%. But thankful. 

I thinks that's positive. But seriously this drug had disrupted my whole signalling system

On 11/10/2023 at 20:51, [[m...] said:

I've be thrown off 4doctors panels because I asked to come off benzos.and it's all on my notes so noone will get their a**es sued.🙏

These people seriously piss me off great time. I have left even consulting these people