A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Bloodpooling

[Ma...]

Ever since starting the lunesta I experienced blood pooling in arms and legs

I don’t hear people mention it, but it happened since I took them. 
so there is no other cause I guess but I just don’t understand it. 
also the blood pooling in legs was getting better since April until recently. 
I am getting worse on every level each day 

Please, please fill out your medication history, it’s important other members see this! 

As for your blood pooling, what does your doctor say about it?  Does your doctor also suspect the Lunesta?

8 hours ago, [[P...] said:

Please, please fill out your medication history, it’s important other members see this! 

As for your blood pooling, what does your doctor say about it?  Does your doctor also suspect the Lunesta?

I never had blood pooling until they took me off cold turkey zopiclone…

I added my profiel. 

• Like 1

Thank you for adding your history, and sorry about mixing up the Zopiclone for Lunesta, that’s its cousin authorized for US consumption.

But have you discussed the blood pooling with your doctor, I’d hate to think it was caused by something else that could be corrected.

2 minutes ago, [[P...] said:

Thank you for adding your history, and sorry about mixing up the Zopiclone for Lunesta, that’s its cousin authorized for US consumption.

But have you discussed the blood pooling with your doctor, I’d hate to think it was caused by something else that could be corrected.

Yes I told them. They think it could be from muscle spasm. I don’t know… I am literally lost. Ajusta a woman from here I speak to her she is still same 3,5 years off form the benzo same dystonia as me. 
We are just the unlucky ones with something so severe and permanentX it’s getting so much worse lately that I feel like my bones are breaking from it…

and I am too afraid of DBS surgery 

I remember Ajusta and I’m sorry to hear she’s still suffering, and sorry you are too.  I’m glad you’ve talked to your doctors, it doesn’t sound like they’re concerned, do they, do you think it will go away on its own?  

What is DBS?

14 hours ago, [[P...] said:

I remember Ajusta and I’m sorry to hear she’s still suffering, and sorry you are too.  I’m glad you’ve talked to your doctors, it doesn’t sound like they’re concerned, do they, do you think it will go away on its own?  

What is DBS?

Deep brain stimulation .yes ajusta left bb but is still online on Fb. She accepted this is her life now . She is so strong incredible