A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Head/brain symptoms

[Wi...]

My head/brain feels terrible today.

Sizzling in my brain, buzzing, pressure, squeezing, pins and needles, burning. Inside out. Feels like I am on the edge of some kind of a seizure. I can almost hear the electric activity in my head. I feel overstimulated. Anyone had this? This is ridiculous, I had a whole array of horrible symptoms today just one by one replacing another. The all last a few hours if I am lucky and then something else pops up. I am so tired. No way I am going to fall asleep today. 

Edited by [Wi...]

1 minute ago, [[M...] said:

I have this all day long and my muscles seize up with it a lot apart from the dystonic muscles 

Sorry! For me it comes and goes but when it’s there it’s brutal. My CNS today is revved up so bad.

Do you have help with your child when you are like that? 

I wish I had. Single mom. Have her 4,5 days. She is full days on iPad 

I am heartbroken because of this. Luckily she goes to school  

she is six. 
I wonder why so many people apparently don’t heal 

thinking about reinstatement 

or baclofen….

Oh, sorry. Don’t be hard on yourself, it’s not your fault. You are there for her even if just physically. My baby is only almost 4 months old. 

It takes such a long time. Healing happens but on days like today I feel so doomed. I would have been healed but setbacks fcked me up. 

It’s so scary. My CNS is revved up. It’s buzzing and vibrating. Most of it is in my head now but I can feel it in my spine too. I tried looking for people with these symptoms and got scared because many who had them never improved so it feels I am screwed. I feel like the sides of my head want to go numb almost and there are very odd sensations in my head, it feels like I am going to lose my balance or consciousness. And the skin gets prickly. Like something is squeezing my brain from within. I hate this so much.