A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

I need a friend in UK to chat to via phone etc for mutual support

[Bi...]

A few of my friends know what I'm going through now but I feel none understand. I need someone who truly knows what I'm going through and me them. 

I've no one to cry to, no one who could really empathize, no one to share good and bad days during these times. Some support. I'm a great listener too.

Anyone?? I'm in the UK

4 hours ago, [[T...] said:

Hey, I'm UK based. 

Happy to listen and help with emotional support. Extremely difficult times I totally understand. 

Hi THFC900

I have pmed you.

Birdypie

Please be careful, this is the internet and just because you feel safe being a member of BenzoBuddies, it’s still the internet.  We can’t possibly know who people are, if they are who they say there are.  We understand being desperate, but its this desperation that can lead to us not using our customary caution when making important decisions like giving your personal information to a total stranger. 

I can’t tell you how many times the team has been approached to “fix” what members choose to do, but we can’t.  Once you give out your information, we can’t protect you, no one can. 

You are not permitted to post your contact details to the BenzoBuddies forum; nor should you ask for the contact information of other members. Links to off-site chat rooms or requests to join Facebook or any other social networking website which might identify members' real-world identities are disallowed.

https://benzobuddies.org/guidelines/

• Like 2