A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Agoraphobia and Social anxiety

[to...]

Good afternoon from KY,

I was wondering when does the feeling of agoraphobia and social anxiety go away. I'm currently 13 months CT Klonopin 1mg 3 times a day. I used for 14 years 

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Tool,

Wow CT from that amount is tough I would think. I'm in the middle of a 9 month taper from 1 mg X down to .25 and its pretty brutal. Wanting to stay at the house is all I want to do. I'm hoping this goes away but it hasn't for me, but many people on here have reported it does eventually. We have to support each other to help each to get through. This is hard.

On 13/09/2023 at 15:18, [[t...] said:

Good afternoon from KY,

I was wondering when does the feeling of agoraphobia and social anxiety go away. I'm currently 13 months CT Klonopin 1mg 3 times a day. I used for 14 years 

Thank you. 

I was on them for 14 years too. Mostly Xanax but klonopin as well. How are you coping man? I’m really struggling. It’s good to know that we aren’t the only ones 

• Like 2

Hey @[to...] kudos for getting off, I know CT is really hard, from what I read here. I am sorry, I have not had any of those two sx you have, but like most sx given time, it will get better, so hang on and it will resolve, and to let you know I feel for you. Welcome to BB, you will be heard and supported here. Stay Strong.💖Peace and Healing.

• Like 1

CT from K - hardest time in my life - but, like I have expressed here before, so worth it. 14 months now and I can go out with a friend. I work a part time job which has helped me be with people. I exercise every morning and watch what I eat. My mind is clear. That is huge after so many years of gray clouds. We will heal.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, [[g...] said:

CT from K - hardest time in my life - but, like I have expressed here before, so worth it. 14 months now and I can go out with a friend. I work a part time job which has helped me be with people. I exercise every morning and watch what I eat. My mind is clear. That is huge after so many years of gray clouds. We will heal.

Grey clouds, that’s a great way to put it. I’m excited to be able to go out with a friend.