A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

14 months out, I need help

[Sc...]

I have lost my fighting spirit long ago. 

My brain chest and stomach are so badly injured, I'm feeling like watching a bad dream which is real and it's on all the time. 

I have lost myself. 

• Like 1

This process can be so hard.   I am sure it feels like you have lost yourself, but "you" are still in there.   Unfortunately, your symptoms are drowning out the real you.  You will eventually get to the other side.

• Like 2

You can do this! It is very hard and very real... there are no words to take away your fears but your brain is a powerful weapon. Have you done any mental stuff like guided imagery or breathwork to try and help activate the parasympathetic nervous system in your body to heal?

• Like 1

@[Sc...] you are not lost, maybe rethinking how you talk to yourself, may help to get through this, I have read so many here at BB that felt the same, and just knew it was forever...it wasn't. They healed, was it overnight...no, but they hung in there, just like you are doing, you may not think you are, but each step you take, gets you closer to being healed. Start thinking that you can and will be well one day, and hold on to a kernel of Hope, and do not let go of it. Stay Strong, you have already proven how strong you are, by getting up each day and doing the best you can. 💖Peace and Healing.

• Like 2

Can't stop crying with desperation, and with each passing day people have stopped picking my call. I can't believe that my own friends and relatives can be this selfish. But that's not a reason to feel miserable, id care if anyone avoids me, it's just that I feel so miserable. 

20 hours ago, [[S...] said:

I have lost my fighting spirit long ago. 

My brain chest and stomach are so badly injured, I'm feeling like watching a bad dream which is real and it's on all the time. 

I have lost myself. 

Yes right, it is a sort of nightmare for many of us. Really wish I could wake up. Also feel disassociated from myself self, can't remember who I was. One thing I figured is, when I dream, (if I can sleep) I often have a sort of euphoric sense about it, like everything is cool, 180° from this hideous nightmare. I'm still somewhere inside, seemingly only accessible through dreams at night!