Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Too much noise in my head!!!!! How do I stop it????

[Bu...]

Life's never been more depressing. There's sooooo much chatter in my mind much of the time. I'm scared and paranoid, too. I really don't have hope. Almost 4 years of withdrawal ( just finished tapering though!!!) but don't know when all this will end. Is there hope because I don't have any.

I know exactly how you feel. Today has been rough. My oldest daughter won't speak to me, which means my 3 grandchildren don't either. don't blame them because I was such a mess for so long. Yet, I have a clear mind and that means a lot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [[B...] said:

Life's never been more depressing. There's sooooo much chatter in my mind much of the time. I'm scared and paranoid, too. I really don't have hope. Almost 4 years of withdrawal ( just finished tapering though!!!) but don't know when all this will end. Is there hope because I don't have any.

Congratulations on finishing your taper! That's awesome! I'm hoping to be done with mine soon and I'm about giddy at the thought of being DONE! I'm thinking that now that you're done tapering, you'll start to gradually feel better. Maybe reading some of the Success Stories would be encouraging? 

I'm sure you've heard this before, but meditation can really help with the chatter in your mind. I meditate every single day and it has really helped me. This is the second time I've tapered off of Klonopin, and it has been quite a bit easier for me than the first time, and I think that is probably due, at least in part, to my meditation practice. I have also learned some biofeedback techniques, and mindful breathing exercises. 

I'm sending you posivibes and hope that you start to feel better. You've come so far!!

• Like 3