Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Brain injury

[st...]

I could really use some hope guys. I just celebrated 20 months off and while some symptoms have left, many more have popped up and are Intense. I can feel my brain moving around and misfiring!  Some nights my brain feels like a kaleidoscope. I can see and feel the visuals in my brain and  body. It's terrifying. It's not like a pretty colors of kaleidoscope. It feels scary weird. I even feel and see it with my eyes open some night for a bit. Having it this far out at 20 months has me thinking I did some very serious damage. I think it's an overstimulation of sorts. My eyes will also feel like they are moving around in my head. Like an electrical current. Anyone else experience these hallucinations this far out?  

@[st...] yes I can understand your thinking that you did serious damage, but maybe your Brain is working overtime to regain its footing, and right now, it is confused with the changes going on and it is working hard to adjust, but please remember that the Brain can and will heal....now the thing is...it is not as soon as we like. I know it is miserable, but it will pass and you will feel better, and your Brain will thank you for understanding it is doing the best it can. Stay Strong. Never give up on your Brain, or yourself.💖 Peace and Healing.

• Like 1

Hi buddy!

I have exactly the same + horrible OCD, and exactly at my 20 month off as you.

I passed through a lot of traumas this year but I didn't have any symptom from my 13 to my 20 month.

Seven months no matter of my sadness because of my losts I forgot completely on my symptoms, I didn't have them. I was healed.

One month ago, new stress with my aunt and over exhausting from two jobs and I went in nearly acute.

I realised that happened in the period when I started the second job as a maseur, I stopped eating well, I was over tired every day, i was outside on the heat all day long and welcome acute again.

You didn't make some damage, just we are still very fragile.

Thank you guys for responding. I'm sorry your feeling bad again after feeling so good. I hope you feel importants soon. Maybe your right about stress. I haven't been stressed i don't think but iv been doing alot more the past 2 months because I felt better in some aspect. I even tired something called nero feedback which I'm now wondering if that did something??? Today I feel like I got hit over the head with a bat. My face and eyes are swollen and I feel like a raw nerve. I was doordashing lastnight. So over this

47 minutes ago, [[I...] said:

Hi buddy!

I have exactly the same + horrible OCD, and exactly at my 20 month off as you.

I passed through a lot of traumas this year but I didn't have any symptom from my 13 to my 20 month.

Seven months no matter of my sadness because of my losts I forgot completely on my symptoms, I didn't have them. I was healed.

One month ago, new stress with my aunt and over exhausting from two jobs and I went in nearly acute.

I realised that happened in the period when I started the second job as a maseur, I stopped eating well, I was over tired every day, i was outside on the heat all day long and welcome acute again.

You didn't make some damage, just we are still very fragile.

We are so so fragile. Are you having any windows?? I sure hope you. 🙏 

6 hours ago, [[b...] said:

@[st...] yes I can understand your thinking that you did serious damage, but maybe your Brain is working overtime to regain its footing, and right now, it is confused with the changes going on and it is working hard to adjust, but please remember that the Brain can and will heal....now the thing is...it is not as soon as we like. I know it is miserable, but it will pass and you will feel better, and your Brain will thank you for understanding it is doing the best it can. Stay Strong. Never give up on your Brain, or yourself.💖 Peace and Healing.

I like your way of thinking. I needed to hear this. I'll keep telling myself this all day. My brain is just working hard!!! Thank you

2 hours ago, [[s...] said:

I like your way of thinking. I needed to hear this. I'll keep telling myself this all day. My brain is just working hard!!! Thank you

You will be surprised how changing our thinking helps us more than we think. Yes keep talking to yourself and your Brain too. It wants to be well also. Hang in there, you are going to be OK. Patience and Time and never forget how important never losing Hope.

Stephen, I have kind of windows in the night usually now..but when I'm going to sleep the theater in my head starts..

When I wake up again my brain immediately starts with the torture of intrusive thoughts, rumination and etc..

I had big window of 7 months, without any symptom.

But you see, at 20 month off a hell again.

We must to not stress ourselves, and physically and psychologicaly.

I'm sure that I caused a wave to myself because of my hard physical job at first and I'm angry on myself because of the money I destroyed again my health...

We will be good soon for sure!

2 hours ago, [[I...] said:

Stephen, I have kind of windows in the night usually now..but when I'm going to sleep the theater in my head starts..

When I wake up again my brain immediately starts with the torture of intrusive thoughts, rumination and etc..

I had big window of 7 months, without any symptom.

But you see, at 20 month off a hell again.

We must to not stress ourselves, and physically and psychologicaly.

I'm sure that I caused a wave to myself because of my hard physical job at first and I'm angry on myself because of the money I destroyed again my health...

We will be good soon for sure!

I have the same thing at night and in the mornings and during the middle of the night. You are right! We will feel good again. I hope your taking it easy and letting your mind and body rest.