Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Want to move out

[Da...]

Does anyone else feel that this would all be so much easier alone?  Geez I’m even struggling with my dog at this point let alone my partner.  I feel they’d both be better off without me and I’d be able to do what I wanted even if that meant staying in bed. Now I can’t do that so I literally force myself up and drag myself through the day somehow. I’m just making myself and others miserable it seems 😞

• Like 1

Hi @[Da...]

Don't make any rash decisions, you are not yourself right now, you need your partner and your dog.

I wanted to run away, I am glad I stayed.  My husband didn't understand any of it often telling me to "pull myself together" but he stuck around and did the physical stuff, I couldnt even wash my own face at one stage,  My beloved Lab helped me more than anyone to get through this, sadly she is no longer around.  I know exactly how your feeling, because I felt like that as well.

Take it a day at a time, withdrawal is a battle but its one you are going to win

Magrita:hug:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, [[m...] said:

Hi @[Da...]

Don't make any rash decisions, you are not yourself right now, you need your partner and your dog.

I wanted to run away, I am glad I stayed.  My husband didn't understand any of it often telling me to "pull myself together" but he stuck around and did the physical stuff, I couldnt even wash my own face at one stage,  My beloved Lab helped me more than anyone to get through this, sadly she is no longer around.  I know exactly how your feeling, because I felt like that as well.

Take it a day at a time, withdrawal is a battle but its one you are going to win

Magrita:hug:

Thank you so much. I really needed to hear this 🙏❤️

@[Da...]

I get you. I live only with my Kitty and I feel so guilty for not being able to take care of her as I should. I take better care of her than myself, but feeling so physically and emotionally drained.

You know, it all depends on a person. I lived alone most of my life. Lived several years with my Husband, but we were both barely home back there.

Some people cannot stand loneliness. I've always tended to avoid people. It was enough for me to have two good friends and a boyfriend. Depends on the personality. Sometimes we need a break from literally everyone, even online.

Take care❤️

Paula

• Like 1