Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Akathiisa critical

[Bo...]

@[Re...] thank yiu so much. I was in Er when we had appt w Angie. Mom talked to her quick and I feel like I need her support again. Mom talked to Nicole todys but not sure how went. I know no one can change but it’s how people around me can help bc I have the extreme psychotic internal thsy manifests into walking but I’m so weak I can’t which makes it all worse. It’s the worst symptom to get by far and I pray God takes it away for all of us.

I was never s person who did or experiment with anything , didn’t even take melatonin when I lived overseas for work and traveled all the time bc I didn’t want to feel any different. was an engineer who volunteered most weknds eith animals snd kids and have fought the last 3 1/2yrs to get off this poison.

I’ll keep praying for you snd thank uiu for your kindness. I want so badly to survive. Hugs 

49 minutes ago, [[B...] said:

@[Re...] thank yiu so much. I was in Er when we had appt w Angie. Mom talked to her quick and I feel like I need her support again. Mom talked to Nicole todys but not sure how went. I know no one can change but it’s how people around me can help bc I have the extreme psychotic internal thsy manifests into walking but I’m so weak I can’t which makes it all worse. It’s the worst symptom to get by far and I pray God takes it away for all of us.

I was never s person who did or experiment with anything , didn’t even take melatonin when I lived overseas for work and traveled all the time bc I didn’t want to feel any different. was an engineer who volunteered most weknds eith animals snd kids and have fought the last 3 1/2yrs to get off this poison.

I’ll keep praying for you snd thank uiu for your kindness. I want so badly to survive. Hugs 

I was also in an ER when I had the appt with Angela. Gosh, I know how that goes. I did not take anything recreationally, either. Not even in college. So I understand. I messaged you back, and I hope it helps. I know from personal experience everything you have listed above and more. You are correct that social support is key. I messaged you back and answered your questions.

• Like 1