A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Wearing a lead suit! In chest and body

[Ma...]

I feel like back in accute. 
my most severe sxs are dystonia in my whole upper body every muscle plays part changing my posture and making me look like Quasimodo. 

but since a couple of days I have sxs back from accute 

lit feels like I am covered in heavy quicksand , as if I am wearing a lead suit head to toe even my eyelids are heavy as hell. 
my lungs , my arms, cannot move, cannot do anything. 
just laying here waiting this horrible sxs to leave. 

Even typing this feels like I worked out with my forearms for a week straight 

• 4 weeks later...

How long have you been off?

So sorry the symptoms are flaring ..so are mine. Feels just like you described. It's very uncomfortable feeling these hardend muscles moving and contracting around. Can't get comfortable in any position and everything feels so hard. The squeezing ..ugh..so hard to deal with. Don't know if it makes you feel any better but lots of people here and on the old forum share these symptoms.

Just no easy answers to relieve the suffering. I've gotten some relief from hot Epsom salt baths. And yes it's very difficult getting in and out of tub with these tight muscles. On days that I can't get in tub I do a foot bath with the Epsom salts..it helps with tight leg and feet muscles. Would love to feel my true body weight ..the heaviness is unreal.

Lets hope this is healing and it goes faster than turtle speed

Wishing much healing for you.

Hi there 

you are so strong for surviving so long with this sxs how did you do that?

my pain is so much I can’t handle much longer. 

i am defeated. I am worse than accrue . I have severe inner aka too. Which was gone for 1,5 months almost. 

even my nerves feel like metal stone as if I have only metal wires surrounding a empty body. 
I dint have any awareness over mij body anymore it feels hollow. As if I don’t have any organs. I can eat 20 plates of food and still not be full. Or eat glass for example. Really strange

all is pulling mt down

by gravity. 

I will do Botox for the trapezius at least one muscle group can relax then maybe 

how are you today 

thank you fir your support

On 16/08/2023 at 11:03, [[M...] said:

I feel like back in accute. 
my most severe sxs are dystonia in my whole upper body every muscle plays part changing my posture and making me look like Quasimodo. 

but since a couple of days I have sxs back from accute 

lit feels like I am covered in heavy quicksand , as if I am wearing a lead suit head to toe even my eyelids are heavy as hell. 
my lungs , my arms, cannot move, cannot do anything. 
just laying here waiting this horrible sxs to leave. 

Even typing this feels like I worked out with my forearms for a week straight 

I am sorry you have to go through this, the heaviness is the pits. While I was tapering, I would on occasion while taking my walks, feel like my legs were in quick sand, so imagine, me standing in place...until I felt my brain move my legs, it did not happen often, but enough to be worrisome, also had a few occasions, but not as bad post wd, but the one thing I remembered, it was just the healing going on, and those parts of our brain trying to get back to normal. It will get better, just do the best you can...when you can. Stay Strong.💖Peace and Healing.

• Love 1