Important Survey - Please Participate ×

anyone find a cut helps when a long hold didn't

[no...]

Today I am struggling. I don’t have the extreme anxiety but I am so exhausted and have pressure in my head. I also have a dog whistle singing in my head. I don’t know how people survive this and heal. 

9 hours ago, [[F...] said:

@[no...]  How are you doing?  I wanted to check in with you.

Warmly,

F

Day 4 of cut rough >:(, might stay the same, may get worse may get better, at leasts it's less than before. :smitten:

2 hours ago, [[F...] said:

@[no...]  I am on day 9…it is rough, but I've been here before when not cutting.

You are moving in the right direction. 

❤️

oh man from 1 to 10 this is nine.☹️ sorry you're in the pit too.:hug:❤️

@[no...]  Yep...in the friggin' pit.  Today my rating, so far, is a 10.  It will very often fluctuate during the course of the day.  Hang in there, and I will, too. :hug:I say that like I have a choice!  :smitten:

I didn't realize that holding could not bring you to stability, but I worry that's what's happening with me. The current updose I'm on doesn't feel like it's doing much like my last one. 

1 hour ago, [[B...] said:

I didn't realize that holding could not bring you to stability, but I worry that's what's happening with me. The current updose I'm on doesn't feel like it's doing much like my last one. 

I don't think we ever know what we will get from an up-dose.  We cross our fingers and hope it works.  I'm sorry that you aren't experiencing what you were hoping to, Breeze. :hug:  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 19/08/2023 at 14:16, [[B...] said:

You need to try holding at least 6 weeks, it can take a longer time than we'd like before a hold or up dose works, 2 or 3 weeks isn't long enough to decide if It's working or not as that's more of a normal taper rate than an actual longer hold, hope it eventually works for you  :smitten:

• Like 1

On 19/08/2023 at 13:59, [[F...] said:

@[no...]  Yep...in the friggin' pit.  Today my rating, so far, is a 10.  It will very often fluctuate during the course of the day.  Hang in there, and I will, too. :hug:I say that like I have a choice!  :smitten:

How are you doing Faith?  :hug:Had a few hours more bearable reprieve yesterday, was  still symptomatic but not as hell as usual, and grateful for that 🙏

But today back in the fires of hell image.png.163b4775914d797fb99edba76ee3b6cc.png again :classic_sad:, hope you're OK :smitten:

@[no...]  So, this is day 6 for you.  I’m glad you had a reprieve yesterday to catch your breath.  I’m sorry you’re in the weeds again.  I know how bad it can be. :hug:

Are you finding the symptoms worse than throughout the duration of your hold?  Were there times during your hold that intensity was the same as now?

Last two days have been bad.  Today has let up a bit…day 11 for me.  I seem to get hit after a week or so, but I always feel that I’ve cut day of if not next day….then it comes down hard around day 7/8…but, I really don’t follow much of a pattern…not like many do.

Thank you for checking in…I really appreciate it.

Here’s to things easing up more soon! :smitten: