Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Brain tumor?

[hl...]

I can’t do anything without my brain feeling overstimulated. I’m 13 months off and never felt this before. Doing anything makes me feel like I have a concussion.

just getting up to fill up my water bottle makes my brain feel overstimulated, and I start to feel akathisia in my head and behind my eyes. I used to get akathisia in my head but not after menial tasks like this. Now I can’t do anything.

im beginning to wonder if I have some sort of brain tumor because this is definitely not normal. It is abnormal that a 24 year old human male cannot do anything without their brain receiving too much stimuli.

thinking about going to the doctor 

21 minutes ago, [[h...] said:

I can’t do anything without my brain feeling overstimulated. I’m 13 months off and never felt this before. Doing anything makes me feel like I have a concussion.

just getting up to fill up my water bottle makes my brain feel overstimulated, and I start to feel akathisia in my head and behind my eyes. I used to get akathisia in my head but not after menial tasks like this. Now I can’t do anything.

im beginning to wonder if I have some sort of brain tumor because this is definitely not normal. It is abnormal that a 24 year old human male cannot do anything without their brain receiving too much stimuli.

thinking about going to the doctor 

Let me put you at ease… overstimulation has been one of my token symptoms from day one. I’ve had many mris and even a ct scan thinking the same. No tumor. Just a few white spots probably due to the high glutamate or my detox which I was originally told was safe. I have bad head pressure, pains that shoot through my head, overstimulated to the max and no stress tolerance what so ever among other things. It’s a severely disregulated nervous system. I’m beginning the Gupta program to see if that helps also because I’ve been gone as far as doing stem cell treatments.

it got even worse for me after I had two setbacks. I will be five years out soon but don’t let that scare you but I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately this is part of the ball game and if you think you need to test for a peace of mind you definitely should, but I just wan to reassure you that it is quite common.

12 minutes ago, [[h...] said:

Let me put you at ease… overstimulation has been one of my token symptoms from day one. I’ve had many mris and even a ct scan thinking the same. No tumor. Just a few white spots probably due to the high glutamate or my detox which I was originally told was safe. I have bad head pressure, pains that shoot through my head, overstimulated to the max and no stress tolerance what so ever among other things. It’s a severely disregulated nervous system. I’m beginning the Gupta program to see if that helps also because I’ve been gone as far as doing stem cell treatments.

it got even worse for me after I had two setbacks. I will be five years out soon but don’t let that scare you but I just wanted to let you know that unfortunately this is part of the ball game and if you think you need to test for a peace of mind you definitely should, but I just wan to reassure you that it is quite common.

Thank you for the reply, it’s so difficult to be dealing with this because I haven’t had it this bad…

my overstimulation feels like a burning inside my brain. I feel like I need to scream 24/7 and punch a hole in the wall. It feels like internal agitation and anger!

what did your overstimulation feel like?

8 minutes ago, [[h...] said:

Thank you for the reply, it’s so difficult to be dealing with this because I haven’t had it this bad…

my overstimulation feels like a burning inside my brain. I feel like I need to scream 24/7 and punch a hole in the wall. It feels like internal agitation and anger!

what did your overstimulation feel like?

I get it! For me, the best way that I can explain. It is as if I have had 30 espresso’s every second of the day. I feel what I call very revved up 24 seven. It comes with sound sensitivity, smell sensitivity, no stress tolerance, me jumping off the rails at my husband and son, which I hate, intense episodes of being hysterical, and having no hope, severe health Anxiety, constant head pressure to the point that I feel like my skull will explode, and burning mouth syndrome, the burning feeling that you described, tinnitus… I basically feel wired all of the time. I can’t make clear decisions, I get brain fog, racing thoughts… I do not eat caffeine, or gluten or high glutamates foods or dairy or sugar, or MSG, or anything like that, because even too much fruit is revving.. 

53 minutes ago, [[h...] said:

I get it! For me, the best way that I can explain. It is as if I have had 30 espresso’s every second of the day. I feel what I call very revved up 24 seven. It comes with sound sensitivity, smell sensitivity, no stress tolerance, me jumping off the rails at my husband and son, which I hate, intense episodes of being hysterical, and having no hope, severe health Anxiety, constant head pressure to the point that I feel like my skull will explode, and burning mouth syndrome, the burning feeling that you described, tinnitus… I basically feel wired all of the time. I can’t make clear decisions, I get brain fog, racing thoughts… I do not eat caffeine, or gluten or high glutamates foods or dairy or sugar, or MSG, or anything like that, because even too much fruit is revving.. 

I’m sorry you aren’t doing well, it truly is a horrible experience :( I wish I had something like joint pain or numbness, something more manageable that didn’t affect Emmy very existence. I can’t tolerate having my brain burn 24/7. It feels like a constant seizure tbat I can’t escape from. I’ve tried Advil, Tylenol, propranolol, nothing helps. Not even a good nights rest. That’s why I’m so worried it’s something else… I’m stuck enduring this hell

Just now, [[h...] said:

I’m sorry you aren’t doing well, it truly is a horrible experience :( I wish I had something like joint pain or numbness, something more manageable that didn’t affect Emmy very existence. I can’t tolerate having my brain burn 24/7. It feels like a constant seizure tbat I can’t escape from. I’ve tried Advil, Tylenol, propranolol, nothing helps. Not even a good nights rest. That’s why I’m so worried it’s something else… I’m stuck enduring this hell

I completely understand and can assure you it is nothing bad, but if you need that peace of mind, you should do that. If you do, let me know how it goes and once you have your closure then maybe you can look into one of the Brain Retraining programs. 

@[ho...]Thank you for sharing the description of your symptoms.  I hate that we have to go through this, I wish I could take it away from everyone.  It is so cruel of an injury.

I'm curious if you feel hungry or not with that 24/7 revved internal engine?  Mine has inner vibrating, too.

16 minutes ago, [[h...] said:

I completely understand and can assure you it is nothing bad, but if you need that peace of mind, you should do that. If you do, let me know how it goes and once you have your closure then maybe you can look into one of the Brain Retraining programs. 

The thing is I’m so agoraphobic and I’ve been to the dr so many times. Even if I could muster the courage to go by myself they wouldn’t take me seriously. Even if I was able to get an MRI I would probably have a panic attack in the machine. Everything is just so difficult :(

I feel like when I go out, I become so stimulated I can’t come down. It’s torture…

what is a brain retraining program?

15 minutes ago, [[h...] said:

The thing is I’m so agoraphobic and I’ve been to the dr so many times. Even if I could muster the courage to go by myself they wouldn’t take me seriously. Even if I was able to get an MRI I would probably have a panic attack in the machine. Everything is just so difficult :(

I feel like when I go out, I become so stimulated I can’t come down. It’s torture…

what is a brain retraining program?

Look into the Gupta brain retraining program. It helps to calm the amygdala and the limbic system and intern, can create a better space for your body to heal from all different things. If anything, it’s beneficial because I helped us to think  more positively! 

19 minutes ago, [[w...] said:

@[ho...]Thank you for sharing the description of your symptoms.  I hate that we have to go through this, I wish I could take it away from everyone.  It is so cruel of an injury.

I'm curious if you feel hungry or not with that 24/7 revved internal engine?  Mine has inner vibrating, too.

I had internal vibrations upon waking in the morning, but thankfully have gone away. Unfortunately, I have not felt the sensation of hunger since it’s all began! You would also think being revved I would have constant stomach issues, but instead have slow colon motility in place of that. None of it makes sense but every test I’ve had is completely normal.