Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Archive board bb

[Ma...]

There were a few benzobuddies who I Followed. They were active years ago. 

i have dystonia quite severe from the meds  and reading their process in this was my only support as not many people experience what I go through muscle wise. Is there another way to get those messages back @admins?

i need those posts so bad 

@[Ma...] It is very late for me here. And I might not be able to get to it tomorrow. But if you reply with a list of members you are trying to track down, I'll take a look at it on Friday.

And in the meantime, you can seek out members by entering a username in the search bow at the top of the page and select 'member'.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, [[M...] said:

I found him yes and it said he wrote 647 posts and I can only find only a few most got lost

On 18/08/2023 at 22:58, [[C...] said:

@[Ma...]

Activity (main menu bar) => search (second menu bar) => member search (tab) => search term (the member username) => Search Members (button)

Thanks anyway🙏🏻

• 3 weeks later...

@[Ma...] Unfortunately, this software automatically 'archives' older thread. In this context, archive* means that older content disappears off activity lists and searches. I believe this is done to reduce server load and the stretching of other resources. I stress, though, then content still exists.

* This is not the same as the archived forums we have created, where threads are locked.

It is not ideal, but there is nothing we can do about it in the broad. However, the limit was set at 5 years - I increased this to the maximum of 12 years. And I can also disable archiving for individual threads. If you contact me with links to specific threads, I will strongly consider removing them from the forced archive system.