Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sweat attacks anyone?

[PE...]

I'm just having one. It's literally poring sweat down my face. I have a towel around my neck.

It comes instantly like a push on a button.

I had excessive perspiration during withdrawal too - particularly my neck.  It was very weird but eventually eased up.

Night sweats for me - every morning around 5am I wake up sweating...

Can happen sometimes during the day and same as you - come on rapidly and go just as rapidly but pouring when it happens!

I've had them for years, first figured it was just menopause, then it never has stopped and I'm 70 now.  I figure it has a hell of a lot to do with the benzo since for years I had to have been in tolerance wd.  I never knew a thing about that until I got to BB.  I'm so hoping that goes away once I am off the drug and go through the next part which is this protracted stuff I'm hearing about.  I'll leave it there, I'm starting to get depressed.  I already do everything I know of to be, or get more healthy so I know I'll have to accept any lingering issues, like, uh, really old age since I have a feeling I'm going to live quite awhile ;)

I just had a laughing fit because after typing the first paragraph I got up from my Office Chair and my pants and shirt were both stuck to my body, geesh, yeah, I know about the sweat attacks:2funny:

Edited by [or...]

I had it every day after a night on Ambien, cause I suffered BZD WD sxs every day. Ambien has a very short half-life of two-hours. After I quit Ambien, it disappeared. Also certain ADs caused it for me.