Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Constantly Changing Thoughts

[du...]

I am curious if any of you guys have thoughts where you can convince yourself that “you’re doing fine” and then literally minutes later have intense fear and you feel like you’re going to die?? I feel like they’re different from intrusive thoughts because they come and go by the minute…. Appreciate you guys!!!

Definitely!! I've been going through this ( and a million other things) since i started withdrawal 3 years ago. Looks like this is very normal. Take care!

Hi DDG,

Yup!  I feel they are a bit different than intrusive thoughts, too, because I think of it happening when my mind comes back on-line for a bit...whether a couple minutes or more than that.  That's when I'm doing really well, and the feeling of 'I've got this'.  When it goes off-line again, I'm doomed...I'll probably die from this...I'm the one who isn't gonna make it to the other side.

Appreciate you, too.  Your posts are always helpful.

Warmly,

F

@[Fa...]youre such a good person! I have heard a lot about intrusive thoughts but not a lot about the extreme up and down thoughts that seem to come and go minute by minute. I just needed a little validation, thanks guys!

Yeah I can have that too! From minute to minute. I try to convince myself that every bad wave is my brain healing and embrace it like a annoying friend.

Weird approach mabey