Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Setback

[Ho...]

Hi everyone just need some hope took noronton is Dec set me back got a little better after a month but left me so sensitive have had 4 setback since from doing to much exercise am scared to do anything the last time 3 days ago had been in bed for a couple of months got were I could move messed around in the yard and mowed my grass very little yard and took my time now my body is in a mess please tell I want die really scared been off since last April since reinstated that did not work has been rough thanks

6 hours ago, [[H...] said:

Hi everyone just need some hope took noronton is Dec set me back got a little better after a month but left me so sensitive have had 4 setback since from doing to much exercise am scared to do anything the last time 3 days ago had been in bed for a couple of months got were I could move messed around in the yard and mowed my grass very little yard and took my time now my body is in a mess please tell I want die really scared been off since last April since reinstated that did not work has been rough thanks

You'll be ok. But really need to take it easy. It takes time for your CNS to heal. I know it's tempting to start doing stuff as soon as you think you can and even try to push yourself, but too much stress on your CNS will put you back in bed. I've done it myself as have many others. Light exercise like walking is probably best and build up slowly. It's a bit of a thin line as you need to build your stamina, but don't want to do too much. You'll find your limit I'm sure. Just be kind to yourself and give it time.