Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Feeling toxic again

[Wi...]

Just a rant from me. I am a year into my „setback” that actually made me worse than I was before it. I had my baby 2,5 months ago and was doing a lot better in general. I had a long nasty wave in Feb and March and it started lifting in April and I felt a lot better, almost normal most days. And at the end of June I was thrown into another wave that is just awful. I feel toxic. The weird inner restlessness is back with this gnawing itchy electric sensation in my nerves travelling all over my body focusing in my butt and lower back and thighs today but sometimes going up to my upper back and biceps, like a toothache as I used to describe it, like raw nerves. Sometimes anxiety too with inner vibrations, but it’s mostly the inner tension. It is similar to my wave in Feb-Mar, not as bad yet but bad enough and it is still getting worse so who knows how bad it will get. I haaate this and I am sick of this. My baby needs me and all I can focus on are there sensations. I was living, finally living, and now back to being on my couch almost all day long, moving makes me worse. I am constantly asking myself what I have done to deserve this. Yuck! If I heal at least 80% I will share my story of healing all over the internet just to give hope to others, I promise, but for now it remains in the dream zone.

I rarely have the adrenaline (not that I dont, it’s just not that common for me) but the other feelings you described are familiar to me. Yesterday I had the all over toxic feeling and gnawing pain all over my body, today again this restless feeling concentrates in my lower back and butt. I guess if so went for a diagnosis I would be given one of fibromyalgia.