Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Can Anyone Relate?

[ne...]

If I shift or stand up during the night from sleeping, my HR increases along with the heartbeat in my head I already feel usually when the day winds down. I can feel a whoosh type feeling as when when this occurs. 

Would like to know if anyone can relate to any of this. What REALLY bothers me is the head AND body pressure I feel when shifting during the night or standing up. I don't see a lot on this topic. I will feel pushed down by a force and also like an entire head rush type feeling throughout me. My BP seems fine always during this. 

It feels like blood is rushing, pushing up, flowing through me while I am feeling squeezed all over at the same time. It happens A TON to me throughput the day but is 100% affected by movement. If I walk on an incline it's even more pronounced. 

Anyone??? I am 8 months off. 

Yes! This happened to me frequently in my earlier days off. Now I just get the random heartbeat in my head feeling and it only lasts a few seconds on occasion. 

Funny, I've also never met anyone else who explains the feelings this way. 

Just know it left for me! 

@[ne...] have you founds some positive posts ? 
i am in agony I am in my 8th months and getting worse in stead of better. 

my whole spine is curved from neck pulled forwards trapezius arms head neck and back  so tight god I think I need Botox