Important Survey - Please Participate ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×

Severe stomach stuff

[Bo...]

I am down to .02mg on my K taper and was doing decently. Had gained a few needed pounds and although still very hard have been managing. Have had lots of nause and Gi stuff all along.
now it’s different . I haven’t been able to even have one bite of food or take a sip of water and dry heaving, bad stomach pain and heart 130. Constant heart skips and cramping. (Not period stuff). Horrendous hysteric crying akayhisia along with it. 

Is this what others have had? Not even one bite of toast and terrible?
I’ve had a rough taper all along and took some zofran very early on when I was tapered too quickly to eat. That was 3 yrs ago.

I really hope this isn’t the normal for acute stage. I have to be able to keep water in me.
Could this be a bug more so than acute? Is Covid still a thing? I don’t go anywhere really but have my mom come by and brother lives with me.
Thanks. I am struggling a lot. This makes me very scared bc I still have another 3 weeks til I am off and how to manage acute if it’s this insane (I have lots of other symptoms but eating and drinking are important).

I had a weeklong episode like that when i just did a liquid trial of K with Ora Plus. Stomach got all nervy and i felt every single trickle, gurgle, growl like it was a megaphone. Nerves were turned on like a megaphone and I felt bloated and like I was inflated with air and it was horrifying. Still settling down but much better than it was. Like you I was freaking out, screaming, crying, pounding the wall, couldn't relax, aka, terror. No idea what was going on but it started one day after trying liquid, which after four days threw me into severe withdrawal anyway which is why I had to stop. So I suppose it could be from withdrawal, but no way to know. Does it sound like Benzo Belly from others' descriptions? Does it have a nervy component where the pain/discomfort seems worse than the actual function or is your GI just not working at all. I have had no appetite and lost 10 lbs in a week due to the liquid crisis, but i was able to still have bowel movements strangely. Let me know how you feel...

Boges, I’m sorry you are struggling so much right now.    You are so close at .02!     I would encourage you to hold at this small dose until things settle down.     You will get there.  I’m praying for you.

I was vomiting every five hour four weeks. Lost 6kg since december. Mom called ambulance because I was totally drained so they gave me fluid IV. I got a subscription for Nassau and vomiting. They helped a tiny bit. I forced myself to drink fluid food, protein shakes and stuff. Some staid sometimes but mostly it was that nasty goo in the stomach that came out. And I'm very bad at vomiting. Screaming and sweat pooring.

Haven't vomiting in 2 weeks now. But still Nassau but it slowly fading.

It will pass..

Btw. I decided to CT after trying to taper since december. I was much worse then i am now ten days off. 

It seems so individual how and were this thing effect. I think I had a tolerance CT because no matter how big doses and mixes i took I was still in WD. My second last day i took 100mg V and 30mg xanax! But had tried taper before and was down to 0.5mg V. 

Up and down like that for 1.5 year. Omg what a stupid thing to do. I was subscribed 20mg V for 5 years. Got a new doctor that just removed them.

So I started buying online of course. 

Fight on!